Another Hate Preacher Speaks Out

in some ways yes! what i actually want is a country where my kids can grow up without worrying about religious nutters, were we we dont pander to individual beliefs, were we dont see good residential areas turned into ghettos and no go areas, where the countries identity has changed beyond reasonable levels.

so yes i and many many others want a little more selection on who and what makes up this once great Britain. we should kick out these extremists and the ones that profess to hate the western culture whilst taking the benefits with the other hand. there are many many people that come here of all religions who quietly get on with their life without causing a problem, these are the ones that are welcome not the jihadi nutters.

I grew up in that there london in the late 70s. We had nutters trying to blow us up then - never did me any harm.

I grew up in that there london in the late 70s. We had nutters trying to blow us up then - never did me any harm.

not on this scale! and not from within a normal community:roll:

not on this scale! and not from within a normal community:roll:

Not from normal communities? Rhubarb. And not on this scale? Equally rhubarb. London pub bombings, Birmingham bombings, Warrington and that's just England against civilians and doesn't include attacks on soldiers like deal barracks etc.

Why do the media indulge them? a media black out of all Islamic extremists would do a lot to calm this all right down.

This is classic Mail click bait. The Mail gets paid for every visitor to it's website by it's advertisers, so it puts nice juicy stories on it to tempt people in.

---------- Post added 12-01-2015 at 19:33 ----------

Don't forget the two bomb attacks on the gay pubs by members of the far right.

Why would the mainstream media not give airtime to such people after all they have an agenda. Ever noticed the difference in words used when its a Muslim nut as compared to a Non Muslim nut. The words terror, chilling, barbaric are used constantly and Islamic, Islamist repeated over and over.

This is classic Mail click bait. The Mail gets paid for every visitor to it's website by it's advertisers, so it puts nice juicy stories on it to tempt people in.

---------- Post added 12-01-2015 at 19:33 ----------

Don't forget the two bomb attacks on the gay pubs by members of the far right.

They were just high spirited working lads having a laugh that got out of hand :roll::roll:

The best way to deal with Islamic nutters like this wierdo , strawberryjam choudray and the other barking mad clerics is for the powers that be to "Dispose " of them quickly and with no fuss.

The preachers of hate should be locked in a room and made to watch this 24/7 untill they too are happy and dancing.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2905075/Hate-preacher-backs-massacres-says-Britain-enemy-Islam.html

Mizanur Rahman defended murders of 12 people at Charlie Hebdo offices

Hate cleric said: ‘Insulting Islam…they can’t expect a different result'

Rahman also praised Al Qaeda and said ‘Britain is the enemy of Islam’

Experts have warned the sermon could incite further terror killings

He is currently on bail after he was arrested on suspicion of terror offences last year

Nice Bloke eh!:loopy:

Does freedom of speech not give him the right to offend in this case or does it not apply when it's a muslim?

I don't agree with his veiws by the way before anyone jumps in saying I condone what he says.

Does freedom of speech not give him the right to offend in this case or does it not apply when it's a muslim?

I don't agree with his veiws by the way before anyone jumps in saying I condone what he says.

this tool is clearly inciting hatred against the country that houses him. So seeing as he hates the west so much the hospitality awarded to him should be withdrawn ............ PERMANENTLY .

Guest sibon
this tool is clearly inciting hatred against the country that houses him. So seeing as he hates the west so much the hospitality awarded to him should be withdrawn ............ PERMANENTLY .

Another hate preacher speaks.

Hospitality is shown to guests. This man is British and therefore you can't send him anywhere. Have you not realised by now the minority of people who speak like him are nearly all British citizens. The ones who aren't have already been kicked out of the UK or banned from entering.

Edited by Bounce