Another Hate Preacher Speaks Out

What do they expect from folks who think it's fine to murder a dozen folks because they don't like what was said about a mythical being?

What do they expect from folks who think it's fine to murder a dozen folks because they don't like what was said about a mythical being?

Agreed. I find it very bizarre how anyone can be offended by a cartoon and spit their dummy out.

Agreed. I find it very bizarre how anyone can be offended by a cartoon and spit their dummy out.

Would it offend you if one of your kids or parents was drawn wearing a suicide vest?

Would it offend you if one of your kids or parents was drawn wearing a suicide vest?

I'd find it quite funny

No , id see it for what it was.................. a funny cartoon.

The best way to deal with Islamic nutters like this wierdo , strawberryjam choudray and the other barking mad clerics is for the powers that be to "Dispose " of them quickly and with no fuss.

Murder someone because you disagree with what they've said? If that was allowed, half this forum would be plastered to the underside of my car!

---------- Post added 21-01-2015 at 18:58 ----------

would that be because i dont conform tp your fluffy bunny , leftie view of the world . ?

And if it was because you didn't conform to the leftie view of the world, would that really pee you off?

No , id see it for what it was.................. a funny cartoon.

I am not so easily amused so would be apathetic. ;)

Does anyone remember spitting image? They lampooned everyone. Religious leaders of the time, politicians, royals. It was all taken in fun.

Freedom of speech is OK when a mad muslim cleric is spouting hatred on the street but if it was a mad christian cleric doing the same, I bet he would be removed from the street by the police very quickly.

If someone had taken Abu Hamza's 'sermons' in Finsbury park, changed the message to be anti-muslim not anti-west, how long would they have lasted saying the same things in public? Not long, I imagine, before being up on racist charges.

Why do the media indulge them? a media black out of all Islamic extremists would do a lot to calm this all right down.
And serve to bolster the PC brigade who delusionally believe that there is no problem and hope that what we don't know about can't hurt us. Yeah.

---------- Post added 23-01-2015 at 14:28 ----------

Does freedom of speech not give him the right to offend in this case or does it not apply when it's a muslim?

I don't agree with his veiws by the way before anyone jumps in saying I condone what he says.

Yes, he has a right to offend, criticise, question and, if he can, ridicule, but he does not have any right to incite violence. Obviously, it's easier for civilised, rational people to ridicule him and his beliefs because all of his beliefs are ridiculous!

Thing is if you go to an Islamic country and start preaching against it or against Islam you are very quickly arrested and, if you're lucky, deported or otherwise held at there pleasure. That's their beliefs and laws and as a visitor to their country I expect to conduct myself by their laws.

Isn't it time we did the same here?

Thing is if you go to an Islamic country and start preaching against it or against Islam you are very quickly arrested and, if you're lucky, deported or otherwise held at there pleasure. That's their beliefs and laws and as a visitor to their country I expect to conduct myself by their laws.

Isn't it time we did the same here?

Not a fan of free speech then? There are already laws against incitement, what else are you saying you think we need?

When was the last time the incitement law got someone turfed out of this country or imprisoned in a reasonable amount of time? Abu Hamza al-Masri managed to stay in this country for over a decade and his family are still here.

So you would be quite happy for this low life to preach evil deeds against your family, work, neighbourhood, country and have you living in fear? I wouldn't.