Another Hate Preacher Speaks Out

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2905075/Hate-preacher-backs-massacres-says-Britain-enemy-Islam.html

Mizanur Rahman defended murders of 12 people at Charlie Hebdo offices

Hate cleric said: ‘Insulting Islam…they can’t expect a different result'

Rahman also praised Al Qaeda and said ‘Britain is the enemy of Islam’

Experts have warned the sermon could incite further terror killings

He is currently on bail after he was arrested on suspicion of terror offences last year

Nice Bloke eh!:loopy:

Seems like he's angling for another stretch at her majesties pleasure.

Must like prison food I guess :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

As soon as he opens his mouth, arrest him under section 5 (The police's favorite section)

When he starts screaming about his right to free speech, remind him what Anjem Chourdary said the other day "Islam does not recognise the right to free speech" and close the cell door.

As soon as he opens his mouth, arrest him under section 5 (The police's favorite section)

When he starts screaming about his right to free speech, remind him what Anjem Chourdary said the other day "Islam does not recognise the right to free speech" and close the cell door.

i hope he has been arrested already after this !

Why do the media indulge them? a media black out of all Islamic extremists would do a lot to calm this all right down.

i hope he has been arrested already after this !

Looking at what he's said in OP, he should have his say,he hasn't incited anyone as far as I can see. We can't turn the freedom of speech button on and off as we choose. Now if someone wants to tell how wrong he is, what an evil person he is, and how by twisting his religion he's causing massive disharmony that's fine too. We could suggest he live somewhere more aligned to his views, a cave in Afghanistan or a flat in Syria. Or just email him a cartoon. We can do both.

Why do the media indulge them? a media black out of all Islamic extremists would do a lot to calm this all right down.

I completely disagree. Let him say what he likes. But actions have consequences.

Looking at what he's said in OP, he should have his say,he hasn't incited anyone as far as I can see. We can't turn the freedom of speech button on and off as we choose. Now if someone wants to tell how wrong he is, what an evil person he is, and how by twisting his religion he's causing massive disharmony that's fine too. We could suggest he live somewhere more aligned to his views, a cave in Afghanistan or a flat in Syria. Or just email him a cartoon. We can do both.

sorry i disagree, he doesnt deserve the right of free speech, what he says is designed to incite others and tells the young impressionable Muslims that this was a righteous act....it wasnt! its about time we stood up to this preaching and also the normal moderate Muslims did also very publicly , not the odd imam making a 3rd page statement.

we should do more than "suggest" he lives where he feels his views are more welcomed,:roll: or are we to continue the charade of PC correctness?? this is part of the problem:roll:

sorry i disagree, he doesnt deserve the right of free speech, what he says is designed to incite others and tells the young impressionable Muslims that this was a righteous act....it wasnt! its about time we stood up to this preaching and also the normal moderate Muslims did also very publicly , not the odd imam making a 3rd page statement.

we should do more than "suggest" he lives where he feels his views are more welcomed,:roll: or are we to continue the charade of PC correctness?? this is part of the problem:roll:

So we don't want freedom of speech then?

So we don't want freedom of speech then?

He wants what the nutters want..selective freedoms.

He wants what the nutters want..selective freedoms.

in some ways yes! what i actually want is a country where my kids can grow up without worrying about religious nutters, were we we dont pander to individual beliefs, were we dont see good residential areas turned into ghettos and no go areas, where the countries identity has changed beyond reasonable levels.

so yes i and many many others want a little more selection on who and what makes up this once great Britain. we should kick out these extremists and the ones that profess to hate the western culture whilst taking the benefits with the other hand. there are many many people that come here of all religions who quietly get on with their life without causing a problem, these are the ones that are welcome not the jihadi nutters.