Good Sheffield fireplace company?

Hi, any companies that sell and install fires and fireplaces that you've had experience of? We'll need someone who will advise us, sell us the fire and fireplace, and install it, wondered if anyone has any suggestions

Thanks in advance

We used BRS on leppings pane at hillsborough, opposite law brothers petrol station. Really good service and advice, without being pushy.

I used the one on leppings lane around 15 years for my dining room. The installer was really good though now retired.

I had one last year by the fireplace shop on woodseats. Their price was ok but the installer was separately paid and in my opinion not too good as I had problems. The after sales service reverted to the manufacturer which I was surprised about. So not much different than buying online, which I'd do next time.

thanks for the suggestions, will check them out

have also had a look at Hearth and Home on London Road, anyone tried them?

thanks for the suggestions, will check them out

have also had a look at Hearth and Home on London Road, anyone tried them?

hi hearth and home are very good . they did mine 5 years ago . spot on trades aswell ta jeff

tried a few last year but ended up with FLAMES at Hillsborough Barracks , very good would go back again

Hi, any companies that sell and install fires and fireplaces that you've had experience of? We'll need someone who will advise us, sell us the fire and fireplace, and install it, wondered if anyone has any suggestions

Thanks in advance

BRS on leppings lane a small sheffield company thats been there for over 30 years, cant remember the ladies name shes lovely and knows what shes on about not like flames who i'm sure are ok but theyre more like the toys r us of fireplace shops who charge top whack and have got the maket covered - by any means

Looking for anywhere that sells reasonably priced fireplace hearths in Sheffield or nearby.

Thanks

Wood Stove Shop

Address: 351 London Rd, Sheffield, South Yorkshire S2 4NG

I'd recommend James at Spit-Fireplaces. Really nice bloke, does a quality job and can advise on anything fireplace-related:

http://www.spitfireplaces.co.uk/