Walkies Pet Services S6 and surrounding areas

Hi,

I have just started a pet sitting/dog walking business called Walkies Comprehensive Pet Services Sheffield.

Walkies Sheffield is just me, therefore I can give a personable and down-to-earth service.

I can work around your shift patterns, whether it be on a regular basis or just a last minute one-off, I am that flexible.

I am a keen animal lover and have been surrounded by animals all my life. I lived and worked at a boarding kennels and cattery for a number of years; this gave me the passion to want to start my own business in the caring and looking after of pets!!

I also have volunteer experience with RSPCA Sheffield and Thornberry Animal Sanctuary.

I am fully insured, DBS checked and have a pet first aid qualification.

I am a kind, caring and trustworthy person who will care for your pets like they are my own!!!

Please get in contact should you wish.

---------- Post added 11-01-2015 at 11:19 ----------

Here are my contact details..

My website is http://alicutting.wix.com/walkies-sheffield

Email - [email protected] and I am also on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/walkies.sheff

Thank you!!

We've been using Ali since she started up recently. Since our doggies much loved David has been so ill, we've needed to sort something else out and a colleague told me about Ali.

I can vouch for her being wonderful. It's lovely to come home again after work to find two tired out doggies that have obviously had a great time. The dogs took to her straight away, it's very true that dogs know dog people!!

In short - Ali comes highly recommended!!

Lisa

Another vote for Ali - she's AMAZING.

Anyone who is interested - feel free to PM me for more info about how fab she is x

Hi Ali,

Do you cover the Crookes area?

Depending on work changes, I may need a dog walker in April/May.

Thanks

Hi Charlie,

Yes I do so would definitely be interested. I will drop you a private message with all my contact details on.

Thanks,

Ali

Hi Ali are still running a dog walking service? I dont have dog yet but I'm planning to get one in summer. do you cover S6 and what your rates? Thanks

Hi, yes I am still dog walking and I do cover S6. My rates are £6 for 30mins and £10 an hour. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask. Ali

Thanks Ali. Planning to get the dog in summer do wil be in to I have thanks