Paris shooting. 17 dead

I hope this link about a heroic muslim man who saved Jewish hostages during the siege that followed makes some of you realise that there are good people who are also muslim out there= http://www.standard.co.uk/news/world/heroic-muslim-man-saved-jewish-hostages-during-paris-siege-by-hiding-them-in-chiller-9970051.html

Why is it ok to big up the muslim connection for this man, this heroic man yet the terrorists who were representing islam get distanced from their religion. Double standards maybe?

Why is it ok to big up the muslim connection for this man, this heroic man yet the terrorists who were representing islam get distanced from their religion. Double standards maybe?

Go and take a running jump..........:rolleyes:

Why is it OK for you to do the opposite?

Why is it OK for you to do the opposite?

Did i? Oh because i was sure i called the man heroic. Hes a heroic muslim and should be applauded. His muslim brothers who were the terrorists should be vilified for what they are or rather were.

---------- Post added 11-01-2015 at 17:59 ----------

Go and take a running jump..........:rolleyes:

I wont dignify that with anything more than this reply.

Edited by Manchild

Did i? Oh because i was sure i called the man heroic. Hes a heroic muslim and should be applauded. His muslim brothers who were the terrorists should be vilified for what they are or rather were.

Sorry, I wrongly presumed that you were one of those that lump all Muslims into the "evil terrorists" pigeon hole. Apologies.

Sorry, I wrongly presumed that you were one of those that lump all Muslims into the "evil terrorists" pigeon hole. Apologies.

No mate not me at all and thanks for the apology :)

Guest sibon

I've just spent 30 minutes watching BBC News, to see the inspirational protest in Paris today. All sorts of people, standing side by side. United by these atrocious attacks. It gave me a great deal of hope for humanity. A human gathering 3 million strong, refusing to be cowed, or divided by the actions of the terrorists.

Then I opened this thread and saw what you lot had been up to.

Oh dear. :rolleyes:

Pegida is to the EDL what UKIP is to the BNP i.e. more middle-class and pseudo-respectable, trying to keep the racism hidden. Robinson won't be able to pull that off. The people he's aiming for won't touch him with a bargepole.

95,000 followers on twitter though...

---------- Post added 11-01-2015 at 19:01 ----------

I've just spent 30 minutes watching BBC News, to see the inspirational protest in Paris today. All sorts of people, standing side by side. United by these atrocious attacks. It gave me a great deal of hope for humanity. A human gathering 3 million strong, refusing to be cowed, or divided by the actions of the terrorists.

Then I opened this thread and saw what you lot had been up to.

Oh dear. :rolleyes:

Back to the real world eh...

They are preaching to the converted. If you think for one minute that the protest will alter the ideology of I.S. then you should go back to na na land.

Guest sibon

Back to the real world eh...

They are preaching to the converted. If you think for one minute that the protest will alter the ideology of I.S. then you should go back to na na land.

Benjamin Netanyahu and Mahmoud Abbas stood alongside each other in condemnation of the attacks. That is today's real world.

I've no doubt whatsoever that the rally will make little difference to IS. It might make a big difference to the global response to them.

Meanwhile, why don't you lot carry on with the agit-prop. Like a load of 1980's students in reverse.

Benjamin Netanyahu and Mahmoud Abbas stood alongside each other in condemnation of the attacks. That is today's real world.

I've no doubt whatsoever that the rally will make little difference to IS. It might make a big difference to the global response to them.

Meanwhile, why don't you lot carry on with the agit-prop. Like a load of 1980's students in reverse.

And tomorrow it will be business as usual.

I hope this link about a heroic muslim man who saved Jewish hostages during the siege that followed makes some of you realise that there are good people who are also muslim out there= http://www.standard.co.uk/news/world/heroic-muslim-man-saved-jewish-hostages-during-paris-siege-by-hiding-them-in-chiller-9970051.html

Where has anyone said there are no good Muslims? I am completely willing to accept that most Muslims are decent people but it doesn't change the fact that your religious and cultural practice steer a grossly disproportionate number of people down a path to violent extremism. It is a problem Muslims need to get to grips with because religious freedom demands it... your religion is not upholding its end of the deal.

---------- Post added 11-01-2015 at 19:18 ----------

What do you think the response to IS should be? More of the same interventions and invasions that have fuelled the Islamism fires? Will we ever learn.

What do you think the response to IS should be? More of the same interventions and invasions that have fuelled the Islamism fires? Will we ever learn.

Well something has got them irked. Do you think we should ask them what their problem is.........can we talk!