Party Venues/function rooms to Hire Megathread

Engagement party?

No disrespect, but since when have people been having engagement parties? I've never heard of that before and I have been to dozens of weddings over the last 40 years. Do you have a party with 100 guests every time you tax the car as well?

One of my first ever gigs I did was an engagement party back in 1979

My sisters engagement party was at the Hilton hotel in town a few years ago, we had outside caterers do the food for us.....

Queens Social Club, Queens Road (S2)

Large private function room where you can provide your own buffet, DJ & decorate the room for your evening.

Contact Lindsey on 077033 27022 or email queenssocial@hotmail.co.uk

Queens Social Club, Queens Road (S2)

Large private function room with stage and private bar.

Contact Lindsey on 077033 27022 or email queenssocial@hotmail.co.uk

Here at Lucozade Powerleague Sheffield our function rooms are perfect venue for any celebration or occasion. Our dedicated staff will work with you to ensure your event runs exactly to plan. Have your party here and you can enjoy great value – it is even FREE to hire with a refundable deposit.

Hi, check out Bar27 we are situated on the edge of the city center, a stones throw from Bramall Lane. Take a look at the venue on our facebook page in the 'venue hire' album. We cater for weddings, you can have the venue exclusive to your party, we can provide a buffet or you can bring your own, the same with the DJ. Give us a call 07415112821

We have a large screen and projector.

We are fully licensed and have a bar in the room. We also do great food for before, during or after the event if required.

We are right next to Sheffield cathedral so very central and great for us and tram routes. Our function room holds 100 people for legal purposes.

Give us a call on 0114 273 0658

When is it for?

---------- Post added 17-03-2015 at 12:12 ----------

We have a large screen and projector.

We are fully licensed and have a bar in the room. We also do great food for before, during or after the event if required.

We are right next to Sheffield cathedral so very central and great for us and tram routes. Our function room holds 100 people for legal purposes.

Give us a call on 0114 273 0658

When is it for?

Hello,

Looking for a Wheelchair accessible venue, free if possible for a Golden Wedding Anniversary in September/early October 2015 weekends.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Hi, check out Bar27 we are situated on the edge of the city center, a stones throw from Bramhall Lane. Take a look at the venue on our facebook page in the 'venue hire' album. We cater for 18th birthdays, you can have the venue exclusive to your party, we can provide a buffet or you can bring your own, the same with the DJ. Give us a call 07415112821 totally wheelchair accessible and disabled toilet on main floor with disabled serving area

Hi all

Can anyone help with the availability and price of hiring out a function room for a private amateur whiskey night. We started it a few years back but due to increased numbers require somewhere larger than my living room. It will be in October 2015 with start time of 9pm.

We started it a few years back but due to increased numbers require a larger venue. The proposed date is Friday 23rd October 2015 and estimated number of attendees between 15-20.

Traditionally we bring and present a bottle each and share it out but happy to pay for the hire of a room.

Thanks

Tommy

Edited by terush63

Hi

we can definitely help with your enquiry at The Showroom Cinema or the Workstation dependent on your numbers.

We have the Showroom Cafe for 50-100 or Workstation for up to 250.

Give me a call on 0114 2210239 or drop me an email mark.farnsworth@showroomworkstation.org.uk

thanks

Mark