Party Venues/function rooms to Hire Megathread

Try Inox Dine at Sheffield University.

Thank you.. from their website it looks like a restaurant. We will be doing our own catering.. tea and cakes probably, we don't want a sit down meal :)

The Old Sharrow Junior School hall in that case. You haven't mention a day or time so not 100 per cent sure that will work if it's too late or the weekend.

Lomas hall stannington,Worrall village hall, Hillsborough arena maybe more types of these local venues noticed your from middlewood

Edited by bessmeg
More info

Thank you! I'm from Middlewood but the choir live all over the place.. good suggestions thanks xx

Hi does anyone know of a free function room to hold up to 50 people near S13 as the previous one I've used has now started to charge?

Hay so my friend has said she would like to come to Sheffield for her hen do. We have booked the Premier Inn, Angel Street. We are looking for a pub/bar with a free small function room! There is only 15 of us, but we want to go somewhere private. We want to go there 6pm till 8pm play a few games and have a stripper! Ideally have a small buffet for us to snack on, but doesn't matter if not.

Can anyone recommend anywhere close to angel street in the city centre.

Thanks

Looking for a pub where I can hold a party with BBQ in the day time leading to evening with buffet. Also where there are grounds to possibly have guests to camp. Ideally more North of Sheffield!