Party Venues/function rooms to Hire Megathread

Hello - I was after suggestions for a surprise party venue for my Mrs. Several people will be travelling so City centre would be ideal. I don't think we'd be having food just a good load of booze and a decent dancefloor. Can anyone recommend anywhere? Ideally free, preferably cheap, but rest assured they'd make a killing on the bar lol. We'd be looking at late September:help:.

---------- Post added 29-03-2016 at 10:34 ----------

...*bump*...

Hi hope someone can help?i need a funtion room to hire.ither central to town or s8 direction . Poss with dj but so we can do outside catering to hold 100 people.need it sorting asap and also on a tight budget .many thanks in advance.

Does anyone know of any smallish function rooms to hold a 50th birthday party?

Hello

I am looking for a room that could host 60 - 80 people for our end of season presentation night.

We would be looking for somewhere that can offer a microphone and preferably some music too.

The event will probably go from 7.30 - 10.30pm

Any help would be great!

Hello

I am looking for a room that could host 60 - 80 people for our end of season presentation night.

We would be looking for somewhere that can offer a microphone and preferably some music too.

The event will probably go from 7.30 - 10.30pm

Any help would be great!

Try Hillsborough Arena with DJ Rob

(listen to him on Sheffieldlive Tuesday 11pm-1am

Seeking recommendations for a 30th birthday party venue around the mosborough area or close by. Either pub,bar or restaurant. Not a big party just something quite informal for about 20 people. Option for food preferred.

Tried British Oak but wanting too much to section off a part of the pub.

Thanks

Hi, I'm trying to find a function room for my wedding reception that's cheapish but decent. I'm wanting areas around intake, hackenthorpe, frechville, Birley, town, Woodhouse etc. Does anyone have any suggestions?

I need a free or cheap venue, either around woodhouse/handsworth area or Sheffield town area. Not needing food just music. Its for my sisters 21st on 18th June for around 30-40. TIA.

Kaz

Hi, I'm looking for a space to hire for hosting birthday parties. I do all the catering and entertainment myself so just need a kitchen and a large room.

Community spaces/church halls would be ideal. Any other vintage/quirky spaces are desirable.

Many thanks for any help.

Hi, a few of us from the northern general hospital are trekking iceland next year (july 2017) to raise £24k for the hospitals charity. were looking for a venue to hold a ladies night (ann summersm youique, strippers etc) ideally central sheffield!! also if anyone knows any strippers please pass details on

thanks xx

Why don't you try Crookes Social club where some of the scenes for the new ITV drama 'Brief Encounters' was filmed (based on Anne Summers). We also have contacts for strippers as we've done a couple of ladies nights.

Call Maurice: 07928 294828