Party Venues/function rooms to Hire Megathread

Hi all

A friend of mine is looking to host a surprise birthday party on the 17th of October and would like to know if anyone knows of a good pub in Sheffield with a function room (or area) available that might fit us!

I'll include what we are looking for/queries that I was going to check with some pubs so you've got a better idea what we are looking for.

1. Cost – do you charge for the room, for staff etc?

2. The Room – it’s still early days but we expect 20-35 people to attend – we’ll more than likely spend the whole evening there so it would be handy to know the last orders!

3. Food – we would like to bring our own food.

4. Decorations – we would like to put up our own decorations

5. Drinks – could you let us know if you have any deals available or will it be purely as behind the bar.

6. Music – are we able to supply our own playlist? What other options do you have?

Thank you all in advance!

Cheers

Hi

I'm looking for somewhere, ideally in Norton/Dronfield area. It's for my daughters' 18th. There'll be a mix of older adults and 17-20 year olds, all pretty sensible. Ideally somewhere there can be a bit of music on and can hold up to 50. Its in mid-December so I realise we'll need to book somewhere sooner rather than later.

Hi,

We are urgently needing some where to hold a wedding reception this saturday. The venue my friend had booked has decided to inform her 48 hours before her wedding that they are closing down the day of the phone call. We are still waiting for the money back from the management.

We need somewhere that has a free function room, that allows kids and that will be open from 2.30/3 pm time. Close to town would be good but failing that then ecclesfield/ hillsborough area maybe.

Can anyone suggest any places please?

Thank you.

Im looking for a venue in sheffield to hold a birthday party at think got a friends band to play so need room for 4 piece band to set up and our dj also be good would be late licence but not vital.

try philadelphia club but is now a pub at upperthope they have a big room which they used for the acts when it was a club

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a bar that has a private area or room with karaoke that I could hire for a leaving do. I need to be able to put money behind the bar too.

Does anybody have any ideas?

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks

Looking for a free venue to hire, where we can have a dj and do our own buffet, for either the 16th or 17th of October for my sons 16th birthday. S21 area or near by if possible

My other half is 40 in December and I want to throw a surprise party. I am on a limited budget and am struggling because it's bang in the middle of Christmas party season. I need a room that will hold aprox 40 to 50 people, a disco and a finger buffet. City centre, Hillsborough/North Sheffield. Budget is around £200 to £300. Any recommendations? Oh and I need teenagers to be allowed in as our kids are 14 and 15.:)

We can probably help you out. Give us a call on Monday on after 9.30am on 273 0658. Cheers.

Looking for somewhere to hold a work's Christmas party on the 11th December (for approx. 40 people) in the city centre, no food required, just a room/separate space, bar and a DJ.

Any thoughts?

Thanks.

Hi I'm looking for somewhere to have an engagement party on either the 14th or 7th November for around 100 people, wanting a DJ and a buffet. Somewhere near central Sheffield.

Free/cheap to hire would be ideal!

Thank you!