Party Venues/function rooms to Hire Megathread

Hi my missus is turning 50 in August and i want to organise a lil party for her with friends. . I'm thinking bar with dj/food MAYBE hire a band. . Something a bit different. . She likes rockabilly and dance music and all sorts really. Real ale would be good too. Somewhere independent maybe and not pretentious also would have to be LGBT friendly too! :) any recommendations greatly appreciated. Thanks.

The Beauchief.

Don't get me wrong. I'm no big fan of the place ordinarily. But, I went to a 40th party there last year and they did a very good job.

It's not too far out of town (Abbeydale Road). It has very good real ales (Thornbridge) and a very nice wine bar - but also has a big function room, some garden space outside where the kids can play - and the food was decent.

Also has it's own hotel on site of course, in case anyone is staying over.

I don't know if it's "LGBT friendly". But I've no reason to believe it's "LGBT unfriendly".

It's a nice part of the city and the people who frequent it are usually "educated" and "tolerant" so that might help?

http://www.yellowarch.com

Yellow Arch studios have recently developed a venue for gigs/parties etc. a really cool place. A friend is having their 50th there in a couple of weeks

They are at neepsend. Not far from Kelham Island.

Hi I'm looking for a free or cheap function room in Sheffield. Areas around s2,s12,s13.

Must allow children

Wanting to do my own catering and will provide my own dj.

Anybody know anywhere?

Thankyou

Hi Guys we have a big charity event here at the wisewood inn called mattfest. its justice for matt cryer the young lad that was killed while on his holiday in greece. We are looking for bands to play at this charity event on the 11th july 2015. We do have some already but we really want to make this event a fantastic day. Also tickets are sold behind the bar at a minimum donation of £2. there will be bands bouncy castle bbq allsorts going on. if your interested call me on 07717814541 or pop into the pub. cheers

i, check out Bar27 we are situated on the edge of the city center, a stones throw from Bramall Lane. Take a look at the venue on our facebook page in the 'venue hire' album. We cater for weddings, you can have the venue exclusive to your party, we can provide a buffet or you can bring your own, the same with the DJ. Give us a call 07415112821

Im looking for a function room for my sons 13th birthday wanting an evening party with a dj can anyone help thanks

Hello all

Am looking for somewhere to hold an 18th birthday party in jan 2016 for my daughter. Needed for 50-100 people? Anywhere near norton lees/heeley or otherwise in the city centre. Hoping theres somewhere modern and nice?? Preferably with a bar and dancing space.

All the old posts on venues seem to be quite outdated, with a lot of places mentioned not existing anymore!

Any suggestions welcomed!

Hi there,

Looking for a venue, why not have a look at Yellow Arch. We can cater for all different types of events. Check out our website http://www.yellowarch.com/ and if you want to find out some more info email us at events@yellowarch.com or just pop in for a coffee and a look around.

Yellow Arch Studios,

30-36 Burton Road,

Sheffield,

S3 8BX

My daughter had a function rm booked for 25th july for engagement an only found out today off new landlord that they cnt have a dj due to noise complaints over past couple years so now need a new room with dj pref s13 area can anybody help please

due to cancellation we are offering free venue hire on the above date get in contact asap 07415112821