Party Venues/function rooms to Hire Megathread

the DJ is legit guys no downloads. He was telling me about that the other day. He has been doing it for around 25 30 year now. Come down and check him out. Its the first time so id like to know feed back on how good he is.

the DJ is legit guys no downloads. He was telling me about that the other day. He has been doing it for around 25 30 year now. Come down and check him out. Its the first time so id like to know feed back on how good he is.

25 /30 years ago we were using laser discs and vhs tapes

Due to cancellation the 8th May has become available at Bar27 free of charge get in contact for free venue hire 07415112821

I've heard the Hallam LibDems are looking for somewhere to hold a Wake that night

we are looking for a garden were we can host bbq

Hi, im having my son christened on 5th july and require a function room for approx 70 people from 2.30pm. The christening will be in Southey so would like it in that area.

Thanks, wana get sorted so can sort invites.

Hi, im having my son christened on 5th july and require a function room for approx 70 people from 2.30pm. The christening will be in Southey so would like it in that area.

Thanks, wana get sorted so can sort invites.

Hi,

I have a function from that holds around 50 ppl nicely but can hold 70. It has its own bar plus it back out to my car park and garden area which is really safe for children as i close the car park off. We are on loxley road though. give me a call if you would like to discuss 07717814541. My name is Christy thanks

---------- Post added 14-05-2015 at 16:55 ----------

Guys as it was such a success last bank holiday we are having another party weekend. Sunday and monday there will be a bouncy castle and home made bbq. bring the kids and the family its going to be fantastic. Also the sunday night we have a disco and karaoke which was really busy. If Carlsberg did DJs he would probably be the best DJ in the world.

Rondevu bar is available for hire this fri and sat or sun 22nd 23rd or 24th

Great modern city centre venue with a late licence

The Forum at Wincobank is available for a free room for parties ect. Large room with bar and stage for dj ect

Mod Note:

Threads merged. Please do a search before creating a new thread.

thanks.

Hi New to this site,

I am trying to book a venue for a Macmillan Fundraising charity ball here in south Yorkshire, as we haven't had one before, I am looking for a big sized room, which will allow to have a stage, and a number of big round tables for people to have a three course meal at. If anyone could help that would be fantastic, also if anyone wants to volunteer be sure to give me a msg and I will get back to you.

Thank You