Party Venues/function rooms to Hire Megathread

Hello Tommy,

Give us a call and I'm sure we can arrange something. 0114 273 0658.

Thanks

Eten Cafe

Guys come and book your party at the wisewood inn. we cater for all events having a private room with its own bar that leads out to our car park and huge beer. We also have a 1980s fancy dress night on the 2nd may 2015.

---------- Post added 07-04-2015 at 19:32 ----------

May day bank holiday. Sat 2nd may 2015 back to the 1980s disco party fancy dress. Sun 3rd may 2015 bouncy castle for the kids. Come enjoy a nice pint and enjoy the fantastic beer garden.

---------- Post added 07-04-2015 at 20:32 ----------

We also have a folk night on Tues 14th april 2014 and every second tues of the month. Come and enjoy a few pints and if you play bring your instruments as its also an open folk mic night too.

new management ?

---------- Post added 07-04-2015 at 22:43 ----------

what would be nice is good pub food.. and kid free zone..

---------- Post added 07-04-2015 at 22:47 ----------

down stairs bar also good for music venue :)

How'do?

If you've not been yet, The Rocking Chair is a perfect location for intimate live music. Previously had the likes of, Little Comets, Northside, Crookes, Jonny Brown, Ratells & MC Devvo to name a few .. with loads more live music coming up....

Drink Promo's every weekend night, brilliant atmosphere, and top Indie / Rock / Rock & Roll / Mod / Northern Soul tunes every weekend, and throughout the week!!

Situated at just at the top of The Moor, 23 furnival gate ... Ideal for getting out of the hustle and bustle of the main streets / bars ..

RockingChairBar.co.uk

We're also open for Private Parties & available for hire to put your own shows on, at low cost hire packages ..

Email: Contact@RockingChairBar.co.uk if you're wanting more information.

We are child friendly spooferman. I have been in now 6 months and my staff and I are turning the pub round from what it was before. We have real ale on the bar now which is going down really well. muckymurphy this will be out forth folk night here. Its really taking off. We also do pie night on a wed. Food will become regular here soon but we need to make sure we walk before we run. I hope too see you both down here soon for you to see the changes I am making. Children are allowed in till 9.00pm then its adults only. Dogs are also welcome

Yes mate still good layout

---------- Post added 12-04-2015 at 13:48 ----------

Guys we trialing a new karaoke on sat 18th April. Nearly 200,000 songs to choose from. Starts just after 8.00pm. Come down and have a sing a song meet new ppl and have a laugh.

My partner and I tried the pies last week they were great! You could tell they were made fresh and not bought in like so many places do these days. The barman was friendly and knew his ale! We will be back!

Yes mate still good layout

---------- Post added 12-04-2015 at 13:48 ----------

Guys we trialing a new karaoke on sat 18th April. Nearly 200,000 songs to choose from. Starts just after 8.00pm. Come down and have a sing a song meet new ppl and have a laugh.

do you have a name for your DJ :|

do you have a name for your DJ :|

the pprs would love to know him to, i'd like to bet the songs are all illegal downloads and not genuine discs.

the pprs would love to know him to, i'd like to bet the songs are all illegal downloads and not genuine discs.

rockonvynil always has to be some on that :rant::rant::rant::loopy:

---------- Post added 16-04-2015 at 01:29 ----------

rockonvynil always has to be some on that :rant::rant::rant::loopy:

http://www.abpi.org.uk/our-work/commercial/pprs/Pages/default.aspx