Adventurous Singer Wanted

I'm a musician/producer who has released a bunch of records over the last 20 years - some to critical acclaim, others to overwhelming indifference :)

Style right now = somewhere out in the art-music, experimental hinterland.

I'm looking for an emotive, creatively adventurous, highly individual singer (and writer) to explore a collaboration with - might be for gigs as well as recording if we wanted to venture out into the world a little.

The list of vocal influences might include, or might not:

Mary Margaret O'Hara, Liz Fraser, Phoebe Snow, Joni Mitchell, Mark Hollis, Paul Buchanan, Chet Baker, Bon Iver, Feist, Tom Waits, Mark Eitzel.

If you're interested it'd be great if you could send a link to anything you have recorded (recording quality not important).

If there's anyone you know of in or around Sheffield that you think i should check out then any recommendations would be really helpful too.

Thanks

Edited by vertical

Just bumping this post.....I'm still looking...

Alright mate, my name's Andy I'm a vocalist based in Sheffield. I've got an individual style and looking to get some stuff recorded and also possibly gig. I'm not very good with computers so can't really send you any of my stuff but if you want to ring ot text me to discuss potentially doing something in the future then my number is 07951977832

Hi,

Are you still looking for someone? I am keen to branch out a bit and like the sound of what you're doing. My influences are people like Joni Mitchell, Bon Iver, Sigur ros, P J Harvey etc. I could send you some recordings so you could get an idea of my voice if you PM me. Thanks

Hello, I am interested in this! If you're still looking for someone I'll send you a link to my youtube :)

Cheers

Hello!

Are you still in search of someone? Here is a link to my music:

soundcloud.com/wuther

soundcloud.com/moraymusic

Hello. Did you find someone to collaborate with, if not please read.

I'm a singer/songwriter, definitely different and creative. I've been singing many years but only recently ventured into songwriting and my own creative projects. None are complete songs as yet as I'm learning how to use the software to record and mix my own work, but they're not far off yet. I've been learning guitar for the last one and half years and sing with an informal guitar group. I'm particularly into harmonies and 'alternative' sounds.

My influences and many and varied, but include Lykke Li, Fever Ray, Jeff Buckley, Mary Margaret O'Hara, Liz Fraser, Bon Iver, Feist, Sandy Denny, Nick Cave, Tom Waits, Kate Bush, Ray LaMontagne, Neil Young etc.