Looking for a male actor

Hey there!

My names Wesley Jones and I'm looking for a male actor to play the lead role in my new short film that is going to start production some time late January through to March.

First off I would like to state that it is an unpaid part which I know might sound like a turn off, which I completely understand. But if you are interested in the film and film making in general, then I hope to work with you.

The film is based around a character named Jeremy Asdan who is a musician who's a part of an orchestra. The narrative follows his reality of becoming deaf and what he chooses to do after the initial catastrophic event in his life.

I'm looking for someone to be one half of the character (the onscreen character). I am recording voice over with another actor separately (it's the type of role where the onscreen actor portrays the visual anguish, the actor for the voice over is the internal character.

For age I would prefer anyone between 20 - 35 to play the part, Caucasian, 5' 5" or over.

As a request if anyone is interested could you send me a picture of yourself so that I have an idea of what you look like.

If you would like to check out some previous work, I have a youtube channel, which is my portfolio of sorts. http://www.youtube.com/wesleyjfilms

The shooting dates aren't set in stone, but what I can say is that there will be at least a weeks notice before a shooting day.

Thanks for reading.