How do we solve the Blades problem?

I don't remember any of the soccer pundits on TV or in the newspapers saying we looked stupid? In fact the vast majority of the QPR fans praised us, as did their manager.

I'll take looking stupid and a 3-0 win every time if that's what they call it.:roll::roll:.

Edited by trav4

Go on then,where have I said anything to make you think I'm hurting.:huh:

Well, lets see, you're on a thread aimed at Blades, you're apparently unable to post a constructive comment without " you have to remember Jon you are a League One club for a reason ".

Which sums up nicely your knowledge of how football works.

Because obviously, the squad we have currently are exactly the same players that got us relegated in the first place aren't they?

And the management staff are exactly the same ones responsible for our being in League One also, aren't they?

Oh, hang on a minute, they aren't, are they?

So we won't know until the end of the season as to whether they are a Third Division side or a Championship side will we? :)

That's a crap reply second rater ! :hihi:

Keep beating them for me it just weekens you up in the league and that's funny.

Playoffs cb ? Lol

I think you meant "weakens" pal, just helping you out.

That's a crap reply second rater ! :hihi:

Keep beating them for me it just weekens you up in the league and that's funny.

Playoffs cb ? Lol

Not to be pedantic but its WEAKENS.

Probably play-offs Talc yes and I will be there again if we make it to Wembley , Might even make another radio appearance and give wotsit a mention unless big brother uk calls first :hihi:

Edited by canadablade

Well, lets see, you're on a thread aimed at Blades, you're apparently unable to post a constructive comment without " you have to remember Jon you are a League One club for a reason ".

Because obviously, the squad we have currently are exactly the same players that got us relegated in the first place aren't they?

And the management staff are exactly the same ones responsible for our being in League One also, aren't they?

So we won't know until the end of the season as to whether they are a Third Division side or a Championship side will we? :)

I believe th OP posted 'how do we' which means the here and now, not the end of the season!

Not to be pedantic but its WEAKENS.

Probably play-offs Talc yes and I will be there again if we make it to Wembley , Might even make another radio appearance and give wotsit a mention :hihi:

You will be there like always and will be back on the plane with your tail between your legs huffing back to Antarctica or wherever you reside now. :hihi:

Oh I see I'm not allowed to comment on a blades thread .so sorry sir I will try and remember my place in the future.And of course I also apologise for having a different opinion to yours .:loopy:

League 1 world beaters lol :hihi::loopy:

Only a blade would !

:hihi:

welcome back my friend. L1 world beaters... not at the moment, PL beaters yes. It's a process and we'll be flying high soon ;):D

I believe th OP posted 'how do we' which means the here and now, not the end of the season!

EH?

In the post you quoted I was replying to a comment about the reason we were a third division side.

Nothing to do with the OP.

I had earlier posted in reply to the OP by pointing out that in our efforts to play football all over the park we have - in my opinion - left ourselves a little lightweight for this division, where there are a lot of bigger stronger teams than us.

Oh I see I'm not allowed to comment on a blades thread .so sorry sir I will try and remember my place in the future.And of course I also apologise for having a different opinion to yours .:loopy:

Mjw47 Might be a 4th division side also by that reckoning ? :hihi:

You will be there like always and will be back on the plane with your tail between your legs huffing back to Antarctica or wherever you reside now. :hihi:

I live in America :roll::roll::roll:

Who me with my tail between my legs . not me pal I get to meet my Blades mates , some owls mates and see my family and some great friends and have the pleasure of Mr and Mrs G taking me and my lad for a wonderful meal and a few pubs and getting hammered on West street with Robbie and ScottF and Zakes.

Have you seen the owls at the new Wembley :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Win or LOSE we are on the booze its the Blades motto pal and yes I know we always lose but BLADE FOR LIFE

Gaz, you can apologise to me as well, not sure what for, but I will think of something, don't want to miss out if you are handing them out :hihi: