Do you do it in winter.

This forum is very quiet during the winter months, so I'm wondering....

Do you do it all year?

I go away in the caravan all year round.

I had a week in September in the caravan, followed by a long weekend in November.

I'm just back from a four day holiday over new year, camped behind a pub.

Well....do you?

If not....why not?

This forum is very quiet during the winter months, so I'm wondering....

Do you do it all year?

I go away in the caravan all year round.

I had a week in September in the caravan, followed by a long weekend in November.

I'm just back from a four day holiday over new year, camped behind a pub.

Well....do you?

If not....why not?

Yes, i do,just had a weekend at robin hoods bay in november,now planning a weekend at grouse and claret at rowsley in my motorhome,up to now i seem to manage to kop for good weather(fingers crossed)

I was going to put,yes i do and i also go camping lol

Edited by monzaman

If at all possible, although the last week we had away was in september for a very wet week in wales. Sometimes it is just too muddy to secure the tent.

If at all possible, although the last week we had away was in september for a very wet week in wales. Sometimes it is just too muddy to secure the tent.

I was beginning to think it was just me and monzaman that were brave enough.

Not sure I could do it in a tent though.(I mean camping monzaman!)

Had a weekend at filey in our camper in november. Brisk but lovely.

We used to do until some thieving scrotes stole our van just over a year ago! We haven't bothered replacing the van because it took me 6 months to fight our equally thieving insurance company before finally they paid us out for THEFT....which is what we paid our premiums for!

I had been very ill at the time as well so couldn't have coped last year in any case. I'm still not sure I can cope with caravanning just yet either so we're off to France (Normandy) in a cottage this year.

Maybe one day we'll buy another van. I do miss it because we've been caravanning for over 30 years now. I am also liking the comfort of a cottage as well. lol

We are off to Skeggy tomorrow for a couple of days in the touring caravan.

It's not bad this time of year when there's no chavs (except me) and I can walk on the prom for miles with the dog running free.

We are always away in the m/home, spent NY Eve top of Holme Moss with a couple other m/home mates, and just had a long weekend on the east coast. Twer a tad chilly at night, but warm bedding is great, we wild camp all the time and don't use sites at all. Was great for the pooches to run on the beach, and as it snowed on the Saturday the beach was white over and quite hard, so got a few pics. Just planning the next few days away prob next week, or if busy, def the week after that, ya don't have to go far to enjoy ya sens.!

jt

Been away in mine since November last year, it's great and warmer than my house ever was, been snowed-in quite a few times though