Michail Antonio

10 points why we are better off without.;)

1, he's lazy

2, he was injured a lot

3, cold more than hot

4, played when he felt like playing

5, he wanted to leave

6, forrest offered more wages

7, We got a good price

8, Money was spent on another player .

9, he asn't scored against us .

10 we are higher in the league.

So who is concerned....!!!!!!!!!

And on top of all that, he's hardly Chris Waddle.

And on top of all that, he's hardly Chris Waddle.

Couldn' even be able tie his laces with instructions ;)

10 points why we are better off without.;)

1, he's lazy

2, he was injured a lot

3, cold more than hot

4, played when he felt like playing

5, he wanted to leave

6, forrest offered more wages

7, We got a good price

8, Money was spent on another player .

9, he asn't scored against us .

10 we are higher in the league.

So who is concerned....!!!!!!!!!

Not really 10 reasons why you're better off without him is there? Maybe 4 are valid,

Either way, the Owls are doing better without him this season than they have previously with him, and that is the one and only reason to vindicate his sale.

That said, he has 9 league goals from a support role this season in comparison to the 5 league goals of the person you signed with the funds you raised from his sale.

Stevie May looks like he brings more to the team that what Antonio did though.

But would the Owls be doing better with supply from Antonio to the new forward? I would say yes.

Couldn' even be able tie his laces with instructions ;)

And we could hardly sing "living in a Antonia wonderland"

I would say no Robbie , Antonio wasn't a good team player when he was with us , far too selfish but when it came off it was great but the amount of opportunitys he wasted was unbelievable, I think Stevie may would have been very frustrated playing with Antonio

Was just going to answer Robbie's post with something along those lines Gazza - cheers pal :)

Could have just had a 'like' button on here? Or even a 100% agreement button? :)

Not really 10 reasons why you're better off without him is there? Maybe 4 are valid,

Either way, the Owls are doing better without him this season than they have previously with him, and that is the one and only reason to vindicate his sale.

That said, he has 9 league goals from a support role this season in comparison to the 5 league goals of the person you signed with the funds you raised from his sale.

Stevie May looks like he brings more to the team that what Antonio did though.

But would the Owls be doing better with supply from Antonio to the new forward? I would say yes.

My 10 m8, & ask how many owls are bothered that he's gone ! Probably not ;)

& the supply from Antonio was served better from the treatment table by keeping the physio's in a job.:thumbsup:

Edited by owl.66

The majority of Antonio's supply was to the ball boys, certainly got a workout running up and down the west stand picking up his 'crosses'. Fantastic on his day but they were few and far between

Your a touchy bugger aren't you, what's wrong with you :hihi:

He'd have given you another 10 points. There's a fine line between success and failure. Never mind you mind be able to loan him back.

Since when do you know anything about Championship Football...?

You follow a third division team.....good of supporters of the little clubs to take an interest in the big clubs:wave:

Bugger all he was this he was that he was crap today and thanx for the 2 million quid forest.

Had to laugh earlier as well when I found out the scabs had won that 250k with a transfer embargo, you just couldn't write it could you...:hihi::hihi::hihi:

I liked him Jim, when he played well he was very entertaining but I still think we did good business as he was so hit and miss at least Stevie May gives 100% every game and I think he will come good on the goals scored front.