Michail Antonio

Faltering Forest lost to lowly Rochdale today after a run of poor league form with a team featuring Michail Antonio, I well remember the united contingent on here trying to make out that us Owls were gutted at his sale to Forest, most Wednesday fans then went on to point out that his poor disinterested performances in many games meant his sale was no bad thing.

After an admittedly blistering start to his Forest career he has now reverted to type, the goals have dried up and their form is dreadful.

The Owls were right again :hihi:

This is getting a little tedious but.........his GOAL (not goals) in a key game was one amongst others especially from Llera and a great team ethic pipped you to promotion, not Antonio. We did capitalise on his value at the time of sale as Forest are doing now.

You brought it up old chap! I'm just adding my opinion. Tedious or frustration at the sale of your former player that caused you not to get into the playoffs... or is it your club being led down the garden path? :hihi:

We must finish what you started... Just saying!

Edited by footietalk

You brought it up old chap! I'm just adding my opinion. Tedious or frustration at the sale of your former player that caused you not to get into the playoffs... or is it your club being led down the garden path? :hihi:

We must finish what you started... Just saying!

As has been said he's a lazy player, I can't see just him not being there would affect t our playoff chances, that's just idiocy to presume so

As has been said he's a lazy player, I can't see just him not being there would affect t our playoff chances, that's just idiocy to presume so

Your wasting your time Mel he's just twisting things and arguing for arguings sake, quite a few of them do it, everybody can through it and it shows a lack of knowledge, naivete on their part.

Antonio's sale was purely out of financial necessity he was sold and another player brought in for less thus supplying funds for owner and team there's nothing unique about it.

Antonio's sale was purely out of financial necessity he was sold and another player brought in for less thus supplying funds for owner and team there's nothing unique about it.

indeed, and has already been said

the higher teams hes in, the more he plays, the more he plays well, and the more goals he scores then the higher hes going to be valued

indeed, and has already been said

the higher teams hes in, the more he plays, the more he plays well, and the more goals he scores then the higher hes going to be valued

By that theory Forest should have made a loss on him.

Antonio fondled know as the CROCodile of sheffield. :hihi:

He spent that much time with the physiotherapy his wife thought he was having an affair. ;)

Anyway on his day he was unplayable & me on a fan front great, but I think when he wanted to move on then his displays were sometimes as we say sxxxe.

20% sell on confirmed, from the profit, so £1,000,000 bonus.

Yep so in total we sold him for 2.5 million ish , sounds fair price for him

Yep so in total we sold him for 2.5 million ish , sounds fair price for him

Add that to the Stevie may money ,and that's not a bad return.

Add that to the Stevie may money ,and that's not a bad return.

Sounds like we got what we paid back for May so can't grumble although still think it should of been a loan rather than sale

I agree Nervy but as we haven't seem him so far we just have to guess that he didn't fit into the new managements plans at all. Shame though - he had potential.

Unless we start playing the whole 90 with two up front though I fear we aren't going to get much joy in front of goal no matter who is there!