Michail Antonio

Faltering Forest lost to lowly Rochdale today after a run of poor league form with a team featuring Michail Antonio, I well remember the united contingent on here trying to make out that us Owls were gutted at his sale to Forest, most Wednesday fans then went on to point out that his poor disinterested performances in many games meant his sale was no bad thing.

After an admittedly blistering start to his Forest career he has now reverted to type, the goals have dried up and their form is dreadful.

The Owls were right again :hihi:

Faltering Forest lost to lowly Rochdale today after a run of poor league form with a team featuring Michail Antonio, I well remember the united contingent on here trying to make out that us Owls were gutted at his sale to Forest, most Wednesday fans then went on to point out that his poor disinterested performances in many games meant his sale was no bad thing.

After an admittedly blistering start to his Forest career he has now reverted to type, the goals have dried up and their form is dreadful.

Unplayable on his day, shame that did didn't come very often!

Bang on ,his head would go down at the slightest set back.

He reminds me of jj at times Antonio with the gift of a very good player but guessing when he is going to turn up is the issue !

How many has he scored this season?.

Edited by trav4

How many has he cored this season?.

What..dem apples?? :hihi:

Serious though I was going to start something similar, if we got over 1m for Antonio then we have had their pants down, and nearly every Owls fan knew he would stumble, it was a case of when and not if.

What..dem apples?? :hihi:

Serious though I was going to start something similar, if we got over 1m for Antonio then we have had their pants down, and nearly every Owls fan knew he would stumble, it was a case of when and not if.

Doh.:hihi:, I've just check it's ten but none in the last eight or so games.

I think if you'd have kept him, you'd be top 6 now... that's the difference.

I think if you'd have kept him, you'd be top 6 now... that's the difference.

We had him all last season and didn't sniff the top 6.

We had him all last season and didn't sniff the top 6.

yes but this is this season and I think you'd be top 6 now if you kept him... sods law isn't it. :|

yes but this is this season and I think you'd be top 6 now if you kept him... sods law isn't it. :|
Not a chance. We'd be worse.

He unbalanced the team. He gives the ball away because he can't look up and rarely finds a team mate with a pass/cross.

He just doesn't fit in with how we play (or attempt to play!) now.

I wouldn't want him back.

Not a chance. We'd be worse.

He unbalanced the team. He gives the ball away because he can't look up and rarely finds a team mate with a pass/cross.

He just doesn't fit in with how we play (or attempt to play!) now.

I wouldn't want him back.

Do you reckon? I think he needs handling differently. I'm not sure if he can keep his chin up when the going gets tough. I don't think I'd want him around when it's tough TBH.

Still, he gets you the goals your seriously lacking.