Classic car garage repairs

Does anyone know of a decent garage to do minor mechanical repairs on classic cars? I have a simple exhaust problem that needs fixing but no-one local wants to touch it as they do not have imperial tools. I'm based in S6 though anywhere in Sheff would do. Ta :-)

Carters of Chapeltown ( Ford dealers ) have restored classic cars. Speak to Phil or Paul - 0114 246 7292.

Try Silver Chalice on Claywheels Lane, S6

You could try Jeff at Lancaster and Maws at High Green. He did some work to my 1600e when I lived with my parents. He and his lads are into the classic car scene, so will hopefully help you. Ive rang my dad and he says they are still there, busy as usual. Hope that helps.

What classic do you drive BTW?

This guy works on quite a few classic's

Norton Hammer Motor Services

Huntingtower Road Sheffield, South Yorkshire S11 7GS, United Kingdom

0114 263 1772

Carters of Chapeltown ( Ford dealers ) have restored classic cars. Speak to Phil or Paul - 0114 246 7292.

I would recommend carters too

Smithy garage bradfield should be able to help.

Classic Automotive in Dronfield will probably be able to assist

Does anyone know of a decent garage to do minor mechanical repairs on classic cars? I have a simple exhaust problem that needs fixing but no-one local wants to touch it as they do not have imperial tools. I'm based in S6 though anywhere in Sheff would do. Ta :-)

Bring it me Ill do it for you Im old school type mechanic, I have classic cars myself and I have a garage and all the tools necessary to do the work on your car,what make of car do you own.I can PM my phone number to you as I don't think you will be able to PM me.

There are a few small garages near Classic Automotive that would also probably fit the bill, end of Callywhite Lane, behind Dronfield Motor Spares.

Dave Allen, Selbourne Road, Crosspool.

Renouned for service and repair to classics and americans.