Gerrard to leave Liverpool

Well he's played his last match at Anfield,another poor turnout by the all team,goodbye Gerrard you've had a good living from football.

I agree, football will never see the likes of Gerrard, Maldini, Del Piero, Ryan Giggs again. Today there is so much money in the game that players heads are bound to be turned.

Look at Sterling, he is making a bad choice rejecting 140k dollars a week but u can't blame him when there are clubs reading to give him 200k.

Suarez already gone, Sterling their best player this season looking unsettled with all this transfer issues and Gerrard already gone, I am failing to fathom where Liverpool's inspiration will come from next summer.

They lack a true leader on the park and I doubt given that they are out of the Champions League, if it would be possible for them to truly attract high calibre players.

Gerrard has certainly had one hell of a career. But just think, if he thought with his head instead of his heart and kept his options open to join other teams he'd have many more medals and cup wins by now.

In this day and age loyalty counts for very little, I always think if he'd joined one of the truly great teams i.e Man U - he really would be up there and seen as one of the best players in the country, instead of a nearly ran...

Gerrard has certainly had one hell of a career. But just think, if he thought with his head instead of his heart and kept his options open to join other teams he'd have many more medals and cup wins by now.

In this day and age loyalty counts for very little, I always think if he'd joined one of the truly great teams i.e Man U - he really would be up there and seen as one of the best players in the country, instead of a nearly ran...

Yeah, he might have had almost as many medals as Giggs or Scholes