What's knocked your duck off today?

1 minute ago, francypants said:

Oo  good. 

We like sun don't we Pads.    :thumbsup:

Prefer the Express.

32 degrees on Wed.

Ironing today  !!      :loopy:

Doing it in bits .......    iron a few things, sit down,  iron a few things, sit down.        😵

Only  two parking spaces for taxis and two gimps have to park in them!   (not in Sheffield)

Today I set off to walk under The River Tyne.  The newly refurbished pedestrian and separate cycle path has recently opened.  I wanted to say that I have walked under the River Tyne for the first time. However I knew the lift was not in operation until next month, so I planned on using the escalators, only to find out when I got there that they were not working, you had to walk down and then walk up the escalator at the other side of the river.  I have never seen an escalator as long as that in my life, I could feel myself going dizzy just looking down so I didn’t bother.  One man told me they use to be the longest escalators in the world.

There was a lot of cyclists using the cycle lane, every one had to carry their bike up the old wooden escalator and you could see the sweat on their faces as they reached the top. 

What some people will do to say they have walked or cycled underneath the River Tyne. I’m waiting until the lifts are working next month before I try again.   

Seeing that weeding needs doing but can’t be bothered to do it !