What's knocked your duck off today?

30 out of 200 turned up to work and I had to wait an hour. Learner drivers were out there

Edited by denlin

30 out of 200 turned up to work and I had to wait an hour. Leaner drivers were out there

They should eat more in this weather :nono:

30 out of 200 turned up to work and I had to wait an hour. Leaner drivers were out there

Thought you would have used your broomstick, Dear. :hihi:

Thought you would have used your broomstick, Dear. :hihi:

I keep telling thee it's a souped up Dyson but I couldn't fit 6 large bags of shopping on it without plummeting to the ground or into the nearest tree ageean and my nose has only just recovered from the last fiasco

A souped up dyson!:hihi:

I'll 'ave to try one of those to get into Rovverram.

A souped up dyson!

Wi' all t'attachments, not to mention go faster stripes and a tiger tail ...

Yer've said it Maz, yer've said it.:thumbsup: LOL

Found out a good friend had died three years ago and I never knew until I found out about it online. I had a fallout with him over his drug habit I wish I had been there to help him instead of being stubborn.as the song says its to late when they die....

Awww Lobos: don't beat yourself up about it, I personally can understand why you would fall out with a mate, for a drug habit.

I now don't talk to so many old friends as I don't like their lifestyle, and yes it hurts me, but at this moment in time, I feel much better not being part of that upset and drama, and hurt.

So what happens will, no matter if you had been there or as you say not, just think of what you did or tried to do when they were here :)

Found out a good friend had died three years ago and I never knew until I found out about it online. I had a fallout with him over his drug habit I wish I had been there to help him instead of being stubborn.as the song says its to late when they die....

That's life I'm afraid but no doubt that you will have done countless good deeds in your life to even everything up.

He Was my best mate when we kids we were motorbike maniacs and went everywhere together he was my best man at my wedding,he started smoking dope and would come to our house stoned I had a big row with him and said don't come here until you sort yourself out and I never saw him again that was about 20 years ago,I just got on with my life,I was trolling the internet one night as you do and his name came up saying he had died 0n the 22nd of december 2011,I felt so bad that I burst into tears,,, Frank Roseveare 1956-2011 RIP

Edited by Lobos