We’re excited to announce the forum is under new management! Details to follow.

What's knocked your duck off today?

Couldn’t get to feed the ducks

Dealing with selfish cretins 

Posted (edited)

Seeing a young couple with a small child in a queue in Tesco - why would anyone who loves their child put them at risk at a time like this ?

And it was during the hour designated for NHS staff so they really should know better.

Edited by Daven

Agree,  and if they start running around shopping centres they'll be more at risk than if they were in school

35 minutes ago, Daven said:

Seeing a young couple with a small child in a queue in Tesco - why would anyone who loves their child put them at risk at a time like this ?

And it was during the hour designated for NHS staff so they really should know better.

To be fair Daven, we were all young once, its taking time for the message to sink in.. you can't change habits of a lifetime in a matter of days.. to be honest with you, when the outbreak first started in China, I couldn't have cared less, just another variation of flu.

Now I realise the seriousness of the situation, and I'm following government advice.. we will get there, I'm sure.

Oh Ek,

Iv'e tried to stay 2 metres away from people, and not touch things, but I'm afraid I managed a brief encounter with the lawn mower today...….  Please don't grass me up.

My gardener is coming to cut my grass this week but how do I pay him if I’ve got to stay 2 metres away ?

12 minutes ago, pattricia said:

My gardener is coming to cut my grass this week but how do I pay him if I’ve got to stay 2 metres away ?

Bank transfer.  You're welcome.

2 hours ago, pattricia said:

Put money on say front step once he’s done then you walk away while he picks up his money ??

Just now, rudds1 said:

Put money on say front step once he’s done then you walk away while he picks up his money ??

Good idea. I will do that.! 

Not being able to attend neighbours funeral,

Today radio presenter Sarah Montague asking  questions and interrupting  John McDonnell all the time - so rude