What's knocked your duck off today?

Day shift here

2013 Christmas gift to my wife has broken down days after the guarantee has run out.

That is so frustrating and it happens so often, do you think they programme them to make us take extra warranty out?

What's knocked my duck off? MY husband making some arrangements to go somewhere without checking first, we already have something to do that day, and I don't really like the people he has made the arrangements with

Day shift here

2013 Christmas gift to my wife has broken down days after the guarantee has run out.

You should try returning the item and stating that something that fails in one year can't really be fit for purpose, most of the bigger stores are sympathetic to this argument.

Sleeping in the day ready for the night.

Not being able to stay as long as I wanted with my grandson today, he is two and we went for lunch. But not feeling too well, stayed as long as I could and then had to come home.

Sorry to hear it currychik. Take it easy now.

I felt annoyed when someone unashamedly queue-jumped at least two elderly people in the bank this morning. Then breezed up to the counter as if he was the only one in the place.

Decided I drink far too much coffee. having side effects.

Have put the jar out of sight and definitely going to drink more herbal tea and plain water.

I LOVE MY COFFEE.:sad:

Look after your tum CC.

The Dinnington Library Computer acting up and also Lauren.

Cycled to town,parked up and someones tried to steal my pump and in the process broken it.

Cycled to town,parked up and someones tried to steal my pump and in the process broken it.

They are some riff raff in Sheffield, aren't they?