Wensley estate/ hinde house cres

What a pointless post. Clearly designed to imply anyone who mentions race is a racist. The OP was not a rant about immigration at all.

erm well it wasnt until she mentioned this

"Why do we let these scumbag thieving parasites in to this country, they are just taking over and making decent folks life a misery." then it is a rant about immigration and the person race.

a scumbag is a scumbag regardless of their race, ethnicity, creed, colour

erm well it wasnt until she mentioned this

"Why do we let these scumbag thieving parasites in to this country, they are just taking over and making decent folks life a misery." then it is a rant about immigration and the person race.

a scumbag is a scumbag regardless of their race, ethnicity, creed, colour

That is true but there have been a lot of immigrants come into the country who do not conform to the standards which the majority of Brits prefer to live to.

all these arguments about racism , immigration etc , but it begs the question , what is being done to stop this anti social behaviour ,which is a blight on many peoples lives ?

What a pointless post. Clearly designed to imply anyone who mentions race is a racist. The OP was not a rant about immigration at all.

Thank you Jog_on

As for YOU!!! Douglas J

Surely you're not saying your Mum would have been happier to be mugged by white teenagers?

This doesn't even worthy a reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added 04-01-2015 at 11:20 ----------

Very little is the answer. One wouldnt want to be seen as "racist"

Thank you, onenerveleft

As you said I wouldn't want to come across a racist!

However my sister was only stating the obvious. The fact was that it was 'Two youths who were maybe Romanian, Slovakian or Kosovan!!!!' if they had been any other culture she would have stated that as well but as you can see it wasn't. Thanks again onenerveleft

Thank you Jog_on

As for YOU!!! Douglas J

Surely you're not saying your Mum would have been happier to be mugged by white teenagers?

This doesn't even worthy a reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added 04-01-2015 at 11:20 ----------

Thank you, onenerveleft

As you said I wouldn't want to come across a racist!

However my sister was only stating the obvious. The fact was that it was 'Two youths who were maybe Romanian, Slovakian or Kosovan!!!!' if they had been any other culture she would have stated that as well but as you can see it wasn't. Thanks again onenerveleft

Im not suggesting you or she is racist. What im saying is the police and political bodies in the area turn a blind eye to all sorts of illegal activity due to fear of being tagged with the all pervasive racism label. The term has become corrupted and widely misused and abused.

Stop taking everything so personal and please people of sheffield stop voting for Labour. This is their mess and the liberals certainly wont do anything to redress this either.

please people of sheffield stop voting for Labour. This is their mess and the liberals certainly wont do anything to redress this either.

Completely agree with this.

If the police had a sting operation in this area, the majority of people stopped would be asian.....this is a fact as most of the people in this area are asian, so any sting operations would have a disproportionate number of ethnic minorities being stopped and searched, which would then lead to claims of racism, which some bigwig would say well the police stopped 90 percent asian people so they are being racist......

If police stop 90 percent asian people in an operation, but 85 percent of those stops lead to an arrest or other action (report on summons, Ticket for drugs etc.) is this still racist?

I don't want my post about an awful experience to decend into a race row... however I do feel that what ever people say they are in a lose lose situation because things get construed as racist when they arent....... if the police can get positive results by stopping people, I don't see how they can be called into question?

The police will never act in these areas because it's guaranteed to lead to an higher percentage of ethnic people being stopped, which when the figures are collated (which is what modern policing seems to be about now) it looks pretty bad.... so they avoid the issue by not doing any searches, hence avoiding a PR nightmare when someone says "HEY! you stopped 60 percent ethnic people" if the problems currently facing SYP are in areas of high ethnic concentration.... It is expected that the figures for stops is going to be disproportionate, same as if the problem was white youths in Chapeltown park, I'd expect higher numbers of white youths stopping and searching.... but that wouldn't cause a PR nightmare, it would probably be praised by the higher ups, hence why it's easier to get police action in these areas......

For those who will call me racist, I'm only stating what has happened in the past....

Well said Shefftown I completely agree, it was my mother who was mugged on Boxing Day, if the mugger was white I would have stated that, if he was black, Asian or Chinese I would do the same, facts are facts. You can't catch offenders without a description.

Completely agree with Shefftown.