Cyclist vs Landrover

did he go to hospital? is there a hospital report of any injuries?

Don't know and I care less.

It's in the OP. Read it and there's no need to ask stupid questions.

alright, why not close the thread then if no questions allowed. :(

All the answers you need about this are in the thread already....

All the answers you need about this are in the thread already....

What answers, and more importantly ... where are they? :huh:

Obviously, Obelix and friends just want to speak and everyone else to listen.

Obviously, Obelix and friends just want to speak and everyone else to listen.

Your questions have been answered. That generally means that you listen whilst others speak.

Is there anything else that you would like to know? Or is this just trolling for your own self aggrandisment?

You asked questions and were answered in posts 17, 20,22,24, 32, 36, 38, 41, 43....

by then end of page 2 you'd already demonstrated the ability for being selectivley thick, selectivly blind, and practicing doublethink such that you clearly work for the Ministry of Truth.

Now if you have anything useful to say please come back otherwise I'll save everyone the tediousness and stick you on ignore.

Edited by Obelix

I know someone once said "there are no stupid questions". But if the answer is in the OP and you just keep repeating the same question over and over, I'd say that the saying is incorrect.

Your questions have been answered. That generally means that you listen whilst others speak.

Is there anything else that you would like to know? Or is this just trolling for your own self aggrandisment?

You asked questions and were answered in posts 17, 20,22,24, 32, 36, 38, 41, 43....

by then end of page 2 you'd already demonstrated the ability for being selectivley thick, selectivly blind, and practicing doublethink such that you clearly work for the Ministry of Truth.

Now if you have anything useful to say please come back otherwise I'll save everyone the tediousness and stick you on ignore.

Touchy much. no more questions.

---------- Post added 20-05-2015 at 16:12 ----------

I know someone once said "there are no stupid questions". But if the answer is in the OP and you just keep repeating the same question over and over, I'd say that the saying is incorrect.

Someone else said where are the answers? I just won't bother repeating that sentiment.

Closed as you seem unable to remain civil.

Any questions about this take them to the helpdesk