Cyclist vs Landrover

I would suspect that's the case. Or that someones had a whisper in his ear and mentioned it's free of charge if he loses.

Not if I manage to stick him with costs it won't be. Maybe that'll scare him off...

through small claims he would have to pay your costs if you win...where are you getting your info from???

through small claims he would have to pay your costs if you win...where are you getting your info from???

I just said it wont be free if I manage to stick him with costs didn't I?

I don't need you of all people to tell me what I blatantly already know. Troll off elsewhere.

I take it back when I said we were one and the same. We clearly aren't as you are being an absolute tool on here.

Taking Obelix at face value, I have no reason to doubt his word as his story was from several months ago well before he thought he'd get sued, a cyclist ran a red light and rode at some speed into his trailer. Exactly how is Obelix at fault here?

so why is he suing you for £3k plus damages for shock and trauma?

Probably because he's a scumbag chancer, who's using a no win no fee, blood sucking scumbag lawfirm.

... his story was from several months ago well before he thought he'd get sued, a cyclist ran a red light and rode at some speed into his trailer.

The cheek of the guy! Based on the above comment, would the posts on here go some way to giving background to the case, in Obelix's favour?

I take it back when I said we were one and the same. We clearly aren't as you are being an absolute tool on here.

Taking Obelix at face value, I have no reason to doubt his word as his story was from several months ago well before he thought he'd get sued, a cyclist ran a red light and rode at some speed into his trailer. Exactly how is Obelix at fault here?

He's been a tool from the start of the thread (not that I recommend you read it all again...)

I've sent a counterclaim back, I'm claiming £5 for dents and scratches, £5 for required sedatives (whiskey) and "as much in the way of costs and loss of earnings as I can screw out of the lying little toad assuming he's foolish enough to proceed"

Maybe commonsense will prevail.

---------- Post added 19-05-2015 at 17:21 ----------

Probably because he's a scumbag chancer, who's using a no win no fee, blood sucking scumbag lawfirm.

There's a few of those in Leeds. I'd name them but forum rules etc (I can't shame them as they have none...)

Well you hit the poor lad with a landrover, what do you expect???

---------- Post added 19-05-2015 at 15:32 ----------

this is the cyclist he ran over, yes.

No he didnt, the two wheeled lunatic jumped a red light and ran into his trailer .

Id be suing the cyclist for scratching my trailer if it was me.

No he didnt, the two wheeled lunatic jumped a red light and ran into his trailer .

Id be suing the cyclist for scratching my trailer if it was me.

I'm sure that the odd car driver has jumped a red light in their time. They might have to go on a safety course, and they might even have posted here on SF asking advice about that course! :hihi:

I just said it wont be free if I manage to stick him with costs didn't I?

I don't need you of all people to tell me what I blatantly already know. Troll off elsewhere.

Stop it. You know hes trolling you. Stop feeding him.

Ive gone through the thread and think it stinks hes even got the nerve to try and sue. I hope you win and i hope he ends up with a massive bill for the sheer arrogance hes shown.

I would suspect that's the case. Or that someones had a whisper in his ear and mentioned it's free of charge if he loses.

Not if I manage to stick him with costs it won't be. Maybe that'll scare him off...

Would it to be possible to claim for the loss of the '08 Aston Martin Vantage 4.3 V8 Sportshift (2door) which he must've sent flying god knows where as he hit the trailer ... the (value, circa 43K) one you were transporting to auction for a mate? :huh:

I'm sure that the odd car driver has jumped a red light in their time. They might have to go on a safety course, and they might even have posted here on SF asking advice about that course! :hihi:

I have , your right . I turned down the 4 hour lecture on driving and took the 3 points instead . I wasnt going to sit in a classroom and be lectured too by some jobsworth in a suit.

Would it to be possible to claim for the loss of the '08 Aston Martin Vantage 4.3 V8 Sportshift (2door) which he must've sent flying god knows where as he hit the trailer ... the (value, circa 43K) one you were transporting to auction for a mate? :huh:

:hihi:

That would be just as plausible as some of the comments on here!