Easiest way to clean an oven

Moonbird will send you a pm.

Agreed oven pride is good (but nasty) so wear gloves, also it doesnt clean glass etc..

I always clean my glass doors with oven pride and it has always worked x

Just pay a cleaner to do it. Two hours at £10 per hour should give you sparkling clean oven, kitchen and possibly even the bathroom.

If you get a young female cleaner like I had, you can always stare at her and groan. It passes the time. It is also fun if you are conveniently coming out of the shower as she comes in.

Hi yp,

If you can wait until the end of Jan we will be offering this service. Using 100% bio degradable non-caustic products.

Totally safe in your home and the results are amazing.

I am running an offer to get the hob cleaned free for the first 20 customers. Website currently been built.

If your interested feel free to pm me.

Thanks

I would also be very interested in finding out how much you charge for this.

No matter what I do I can't get my oven properly clean, especially the glass!!

I would also be very interested in finding out how much you charge for this.

No matter what I do I can't get my oven properly clean, especially the glass!!

I think that my problem is that I dont try much at all, I am an oven slut :(:hihi:

if you can bear a trip to Meadowhell then go to Lakeland and get some OvenMate. (You can order it online as well). It's brilliant but wear rubber gloves. For the shelves paint it on and put them in a bin bag and leave them outside for a few hours

To clean the glass and get stuff that's stuck off they also do a scraper for ceramic hobs (bit like the thing for scraping paint off windows but less harsh).

They also do stuff you can put in the bottom of the oven (cut to size). Worth getting once you've cleaned it cos next time all you need to do is lift it out, shake it in the bin, wash it and put it back in.

Moonbird will send you a pm.

Agreed oven pride is good (but nasty) so wear gloves, also it doesnt clean glass etc..

It's always cleaned my glass oven door.

No smell with it and the gloves are supplied. I just leave it overnight and next morning takes me 15 minutes.

Edited by trackrunner

Regardless of what products you use it still takes alot of elbow grease. It all boils down to whether you want to do the job yourself...most people dont.

I always clean my oven when the weather is warm, even as late as October.

I use Mr Sheen and leave it on overnight. Another reason for doing it when the weather is warm is you can take the shelves outside and take the cleaning agent off with the hose. Makes life much easier all round.

To keep the bottom of the oven clean, put some foil on the bottom or buy a special mat for this very purpose, as seen in small catalogues. :)

I think that my problem is that I dont try much at all, I am an oven slut :(:hihi:

Same so I might use a professional service

I always clean my glass doors with oven pride and it has always worked x

Me too! It's the best produce. 2 boxes for a fiver they were in wilko so I stocked up

I've tried all sorts over the years and by the the best method is paying a man and leaving him to it.