Bin Collections

Well, my little dogs are barking, as the bin wagon has just been on my street, about an hour and a half to two hours later than usual, but on the correct day.

They normally arrive about eight to half past on the black bin day, Monday. (our blue bins are collected the Friday before)

Ours were done on Sunday. The rest of the abandoned cars from the weekend before have finally been moved away to let the bin lorry up.

I stupidly brought my blue bin/box in when it was really windy and forgot to put it out again this morning. Does anyone know if they've been in Lowedges? (appreciate the black bin collection is tomorrow..hopefully!)

Ours should have been done Saturday. Blues bins emptied this morning but black ones still waiting!

I stupidly brought my blue bin/box in when it was really windy and forgot to put it out again this morning. Does anyone know if they've been in Lowedges? (appreciate the black bin collection is tomorrow..hopefully!)

Bin Lorries were on the estate yesterday not sure what they where collecting

Both of ours got done eventually today:)

Still not be been collected on jordanthorpe.

my bin lid is 45 degrees open. will they except it or not?????

Ours got emptied 5 days late,but whilst they were left out some muppet decided to set three of them on fire.

Blue bin and blue box still not been done on jordanthorpe.