Crystal Peaks parking

I didn't ask HOW to park a car ,only if it was clear enough to park,why do idiots like you ,who obviously cannot hold an ordinary conversation ,troll these sites looking to score points instead of making a decent contribution .Put your dummy back in go and play elsewhere,or are you too simple to do even that:loopy:

It's for times like this I wish this site had a 'like' button!!

Fot the the attention of Bladebeer!!!!

Beer eh, calm it down a little! As I stated if you have to ask! stay where you are, it's the safest option. I'm not an idiot and I can hold a conversation and neither am I looking to score points - I don't need them! I lost my dummy many years ago when I tripped over the teddy so that is also a no no!! As for 'simple' what does that really mean?

Wonder who the troll is?

Deep down though and putting you in disregard :D what have these forums come to? Simple question answered then followed on.....questions further queried then accused of trolling.....continue further - thread should be LOCKED - pointless, and stop a lot further aggravation

Fot the the attention of Bladebeer!!!!

Beer eh, calm it down a little! As I stated if you have to ask! stay where you are, it's the safest option. I'm not an idiot and I can hold a conversation and neither am I looking to score points - I don't need them! I lost my dummy many years ago when I tripped over the teddy so that is also a no no!! As for 'simple' what does that really mean?

Wonder who the troll is?

Deep down though and putting you in disregard :D what have these forums come to? Simple question answered then followed on.....questions further queried then accused of trolling.....continue further - thread should be LOCKED - pointless, and stop a lot further aggravation

Then just go away and try and impress your mummy with your inane ramblings. Finally you did not answer the question that I asked ,you just started your post with FFS which shows the level of your intelligence .I will leave you to have the last word or the dummy will be flying out again,sorry! Look out for teddy.

Are the parking areas clear on Sainsbury,s car parks yet or are they still clogged up .Thanks in advance

FFS :hihi: NO!! the parking areas are NOT clear on Sainsbury's car park!!

You may have missed the various posts/threads on this actual question so please accept my apologies if I have repeated the answer for you :wink:

However I can inform that there has been a good attempt to make most of the parking area clear but the snow has to be piled up somewhere and unfortunately this may inhibit some people from parking in their preferred spot.

On saying this I would not discourage you from visiting Crystal Peaks because I am sure that someone of your capabilities would easily find a suitable parking position.

I don't live too far from the said establishment and for someone of your repartee talent I would like to offer you a space on my drive for free and drive you there personally - and of course wait for your return :D

I really hope that this post satisfies all your questions but in the event that I have further screwed please feel free to complain to http://www.Idontcare.com

:P:D

Went there today. They appear to have ploughed the main roads of the car parks but not the bays, so your car will be parked on what is now compacted ice. The pavements had paths cleared and gritted too.

FFS :hihi: NO!! the parking areas are NOT clear on Sainsbury's car park!!

You may have missed the various posts/threads on this actual question so please accept my apologies if I have repeated the answer for you :wink:

However I can inform that there has been a good attempt to make most of the parking area clear but the snow has to be piled up somewhere and unfortunately this may inhibit some people from parking in their preferred spot.

On saying this I would not discourage you from visiting Crystal Peaks because I am sure that someone of your capabilities would easily find a suitable parking position.

I don't live too far from the said establishment and for someone of your repartee talent I would like to offer you a space on my drive for free and drive you there personally - and of course wait for your return :D

I really hope that this post satisfies all your questions but in the event that I have further screwed please feel free to complain to http://www.Idontcare.com

:P:D

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ:loopy:

No response was the reply :D happy new year :thumbsup:

Some people to offence to anything

I asked a simple question and got a simepleton replying.:hihi:

Love it :hihi::hihi::hihi:

---------- Post added 30-12-2014 at 11:11 ----------

I didn't ask HOW to park a car ,only if it was clear enough to park,why do idiots like you ,who obviously cannot hold an ordinary conversation ,troll these sites looking to score points instead of making a decent contribution .Put your dummy back in go and play elsewhere,or are you too simple to do even that:loopy:

That smartened them up./ :hihi::hihi::hihi:/ Love it

Then just go away and try and impress your mummy with your inane ramblings. Finally you did not answer the question that I asked ,you just started your post with FFS which shows the level of your intelligence .I will leave you to have the last word or the dummy will be flying out again,sorry! Look out for teddy.

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Went yesterday - all fine.