No 30 bus no show!!

im so angry as yet again the no 30 bus as not turned up when it should have at handsworth & my son has got to walk all the way to beighton to get home at this time,the same happened yesterday too, as anyone else had any problems with this service

im so angry as yet again the no 30 bus as not turned up when it should have at handsworth & my son has got to walk all the way to beighton to get home at this time,the same happened yesterday too, as anyone else had any problems with this service

I don't think the weather is great at the moment.

Should be a nice walk though. Why are people so reluctant to walk? Someone else on here saying they couldn't walk a mile.

Is the route passable? No buses or gritters spotted on our bus route in last 24 hours.

yes seen the weather thanks the bus was running this morning & all day today !

Should be a nice walk though. Why are people so reluctant to walk? Someone else on here saying they couldn't walk a mile.

Please tell me you don't really think that every person on the planet is capable of walking a mile, and especially in these conditions.

---------- Post added 27-12-2014 at 21:12 ----------

yes seen the weather thanks the bus was running this morning & all day today !

Sounds like they aren't bothered about letting people down then.

We do have a great bus company. :hihi:

have you considered that some people may be disabled? Or elderly? Or have young children who can't walk, too heavy to carry?

my sons a bad asthmatic he was in a state when he gt home yest so yes you cn maybe appreciate why im angry wondering what he will be like when he gets in today :( people should think before replying their thoughts

my sons a bad asthmatic he was in a state when he gt home yest so yes you cn maybe appreciate why im angry wondering what he will be like when he gets in today :( people should think before replying their thoughts

Well said!

You really should have mentioned that in your OP.

You really should have mentioned that in your OP.

i didnt find the need to mention that till people started to reply unnecessary comments

The problems on the road are not solely snow now, the temperature outside has struggled above freezing all day however in areas the snow has melted and as a result has created surface water and it is now near zero out there again meaning that there is bound to be some nasty ice about the city this evening as well. If you don't need to go out then I wouldn't.