Pensioner mugged at Page Hall

It really is time to do something about this once decent area. My mum was mugged yesterday about 1pm going up the path by the side of Firth Park library.

Two youths who were maybe Romanian, Slovakian or Kosovan asked if she needed help with her shopping, she politely said no thank you. The next thing they snatched her bag containing Christmas money, bank cards, keys and most upsetting was the loss of photos of the grandchildren as toddlers. One was about 17, the other about 13. Why do we let these scumbag thieving parasites in to this country, they are just taking over and making decent folks life a misery.

Edited by osca1

Here here... If only we could set up a gang of outlaws and take our streets back!! But we can't because the police would be straight on that not allowed to touch them because it would be classed as racism yet they can do what they want.

Here here... If only we could set up a gang of outlaws and take our streets back!! But we can't because the police would be straight on that not allowed to touch them because it would be classed as racism yet they can do what they want.
Sorry but if i caught one of them doing this i would beat the crap out of them regardless!!!!

Sorry but if i caught one of them doing this i would beat the crap out of them regardless!!!!

Get that guy a pint on me :thumbsup:

shocked to hear that but not surprised areas like page hall and eastwood have been taken over i have friends and family in eastwood and over last couple of days it been hell, music all night , rubbish , fighting in the sts etc.. police seam powerless to act even christmas morning 1am singing and shouting outside . something needs doing in these areas quick .

Do you mean the path up the side of what used to be the old library on Firth Park Road, the one that leads to Hinde House Lane.

This open door policy wants slamming well and truly shut

Edited by kidneystone

Do you mean the path up the side of what used to be the old library on Firth Park Road, the one that leads to Hinde House Lane.

Yes that's the one

---------- Post added 27-12-2014 at 18:49 ----------

sorry to hear about your mum and hope shes ok. :thumbsup:

Thanks, she's quite shaken up by it

i grew up in the area and it was a great place to live. I left about 40 years ago. Been back a few times just for nostalgia. The place now is a dump and not a very safe place to live.

Drove through last Sunday,what a hell hole,I feel sorry for the real people who have to live with these lot.

Get ready for the do gooders come on here playing the racist card. Shut the damned door on this scum

Get ready for the do gooders come on here playing the racist card. Shut the damned door on this scum

Well said....