Looking for t-shirt-hoodie supplier/printer for new business!

Been there and done that.

Social media populated by kids who don't have credit cards.

Giveaways just devalues your product. Who is going to spend £20 on your product when you've given it away to their mate for free.

Good luck with it all but I'll give you two options - you can pursue your business or send me a cheque for £500. Will you lose more than £500? Lets revisit in one year.

Can you please tell me what your business was?

I never said I'm gonna use my mates brand. Its all gonna be mine. I have my own designs and I'm making my own website for my brand! What I meant t say about my friend is that he has a clothing line that altough he deigns it all , he sends to get printed. If you look at the prices of T-shirt/hoodie printers they are about 2k I just don't have that money to start with!

You said your mate already has a brand. Why mention this if its not relevant, if you aren't going to use it?

I'm trying to give you advice. I set up my own business six years ago when my husband and I both lost our jobs. We had no savings as such when we set the business up as he had lost his job the year before and he could only claim JSA until our savings ran out. Unfortunately, at this point, I lost my job too. Within two years I was in a position to extend credit in excess of £10,000 to each my clients. I have been there, done that so I do have recent knowledge of setting up a business from scratch without a big pot of money.

There is a big difference between making good designs and turning it into a viable business, that is where lots of people go wrong.

I'm looking for a t-shirt and hoodie (for both men and women) supplier and printer who is able to work on demand and is located in Sheffield (obviously i live here).

Yorkshire Tee might be able to help.

Out of interest, can you post a link to your Instagram feed?

---------- Post added 01-01-2015 at 12:13 ----------

Social media populated by kids who don't have credit cards.

...and millions of adults who do have credit cards.

Edited by Szabo-Haslam
Updated link

...and millions of adults who do have credit cards.

But would they want to wear a t shirt with an instagram design on it?

But would they want to wear a t shirt with an instagram design on it?

It depends on the design - and how well it's marketed. Users on Kickstarter have launched profitable t-shirt ranges, using social media to drive sales.

I don't know what the quality is like as I haven't bought any, but why not try Vista Print for starters?