Best South Indian in Sheff?

I must have gone to sleep and woke up on the Islington Forum.

Pretentious cobblers.

Get that man a tikka masala, stat!

Get that man a tikka masala, stat!

Don't like it

Is the new Dhanisthas as good as it was? Not been for a while. Maveli is great, but not the cheapest.

Whats the best one at the moe , I've tried them all apart from the renamed one nr Highfields libary.

Which is the best?

hurry curry

aargbaas (the curry house at cyrstal peaks ) the buffet is great

I must have gone to sleep and woke up on the Islington Forum.

Pretentious cobblers.

Up until a few years ago there weren't any South Indian places in Sheffield - now there's a few. So why is it "pretenious cobblers" to talk about it?

Chum buckets delicious

Up until a few years ago there weren't any South Indian places in Sheffield - now there's a few. So why is it "pretenious cobblers" to talk about it?

It is posters like I1L2T3 that make the Forum such fun!

I went once again to Sai Nivas last night and had another great meal. It was nice to see a few more tables occupied, especially on a Tuesday night.

Arusuvai also has an interesting Living Social deal at the moment, if anyone wants to try some unpretentious south indian food...

I vote Sai Nivas the best lunchtime South Indian: the meat thali for £5.99 is brilliant value. The spice levels were upped on request in the main chicken curry - very tasty! It was good to see the place nearly full on a Friday lunchtime as well.

I vote Sai Nivas the best lunchtime South Indian: the meat thali for £5.99 is brilliant value. The spice levels were upped on request in the main chicken curry - very tasty! It was good to see the place nearly full on a Friday lunchtime as well.

I definitely agree, £5.99 for a good selection of well cooked food, it's unbeatable.

is that weekdays only ?

many thanks