Christmas day petrol stations open

Murcos in Crookes is open.

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

Was hoping they'd sell turkeys

And cookers ! :hihi:

---------- Post added 25-12-2014 at 19:31 ----------

BP on birley Moor road is open

It does not close at all over Christmas and New Year including the shop !

Morrisons should be closed ASDA and sainsburys crystal peaks have card operated pumps so are open if you need one with an operator coop on Birley moor road is open all day including the shop merry Christmas you fuel hungry animals

I thought the same, but the Asda and Sainsbury's were both shut. I thought the Asda at drakehouse would be working as they are card only, without even a kiosk, but when I got to the pumps they were switched off :suspect:

The Sainsbury's just had cones everywhere, as did Morrison's at Halfway so I gave up and went to BP :mad:

Not everyone is a dope Allen. If you are travelling and using more than half a tank to get there then you will need to fill up to get back.... or am I missing something?.

Fuel stations at motorway services are required to be open 24x7x365 for this reason. The price is always eyewatering though...:(

Sainsburys is only open when the store is open and does not operate 24 hours and nor does it advertised this so really no point in going there. Sprite about Morrisons and Asda though as the Rotherham Asda is open

Not everyone is a dope Allen. If you are travelling and using more than half a tank to get there then you will need to fill up to get back.... or am I missing something?.

But if you had travelled and used over half a tank......you wouldn't be asking what petrol stations are open in Sheffield in order to get back.

Or am I missing something?:)

But if you had travelled and used over half a tank......you wouldn't be asking what petrol stations are open in Sheffield in order to get back.

Or am I missing something?:)

Ah ah !!

The person could actually be travelling to Sheffield from a long way away.

I'm done now Allen ;) Lets call it a draw:D

Have a Merry Xmas