Christmas day petrol stations open

Does anyone know of any petrol stations open in Sheffield on Christmas day?????????

I believe Shell garages are open on Christmas Day. I spent the last 4 hours of last year's Christmas Day in my car broken down on a forecourt lol

Shell Garage at Handsworth open 24 hours all over Christmas and New Year

Bp on Greenland Road.

---------- Post added 24-12-2014 at 21:03 ----------

Oh yes and the self service units at Asda & Morrisons

Many Thanks to all replies, You've all been so helpful, much thanks once again from my sister whos travelling the south and no shes not a blonde bimbo all the time,

Cheers, Kay.

anyone know if morrisons will be open? kiosk aswell? i use a fuel card which has no pin.

cheers

Isn't needing to buy fuel on Christmas Day......a bit like saying "I've got the turkey. Where can I buy an oven?"

I filled the tank days ago.....

Morrisons should be closed ASDA and sainsburys crystal peaks have card operated pumps so are open if you need one with an operator coop on Birley moor road is open all day including the shop merry Christmas you fuel hungry animals

Isn't needing to buy fuel on Christmas Day......a bit like saying "I've got the turkey. Where can I buy an oven?"

I filled the tank days ago.....

Not everyone is a dope Allen. If you are travelling and using more than half a tank to get there then you will need to fill up to get back.... or am I missing something?.