'Recommended Knitting & Crochet Links' sticky thread has been updated

Again though, unless your knitting needle order was for some obscure, hand-carved needles from deepest, darkest Peru, it seems odd for such a delay. With automated ordering systems too, it just isn't on.

Oh yes, I have very exclusive taste in knitting needles :D

Actually no, they were just bog standard 2.5mm aluminium needles, not even imported as far as I'm aware!

Just updated with another new Podcast, and a link to an excellent web site called 'Let Me ExplaiKnit'. This is a blog by Sara, an American knitter, which is devoted to explaining the tricky bits of knitting. There's a section on there about what goes into designing knitting patterns for socks. Highly recommended.

Last update of the day: a few more blogs added. Lots of sock knitters added in this batch of blogs too :D .

Updated with some more recommended books.

Just updated with some more free knitting patterns.

Just updated with a link to a new online knitting shop, Simplywool.com. I've just received an order from them this morning - excellent service. Recommended.

Just updated with even more free knitting patterns :) .

Updated this afternoon with links to more free knitting patterns, and a link in the 'General Information' section to a page of useful knitting-related links.

Just updated with a few more recommended knitting-related books.

Just updated with some links in the 'Fun Stuff' section, and a tutorial about the various techniques used to wrap stitches when doing short rows.

Updated with more links to knitters' blogs.

Just added a link to a the web site 'Men Who Knit'. It's a downloadable pdf file of free patterns designed for men, though I'd like to make some of them for myself :) .