Talk talk, landline and other costs up, up, up!

Up again, in August, Plus Net are offering a 75 pound Amazon voucher if you join them, is this legit, are they any good.

Plus Net are pretty good, they're often cited as having really good customer service.

Just trying to decide whether to go with EE fibre for £28.50pm with weekend calls for 18 months.Had my BB with them for years it is the customer service that puts me off as it is India and you need patience of a saint. Is the fibre reliable with them, as i hate having to try and sort problems with someone in India.

Talk talk imo is no longer a budget service, it is increasingly expensive, yet it offers a budget style customer service(though the staff do their best)

Plusnet is offering some great deals, esp on mobile.

Just trying to decide whether to go with EE fibre for £28.50pm with weekend calls for 18 months.Had my BB with them for years it is the customer service that puts me off as it is India and you need patience of a saint. Is the fibre reliable with them, as i hate having to try and sort problems with someone in India.

When I was with EE on their 38M fibre package I never had any reason at all to call them about it, the router was pretty good as well. I only went with another ISP at the end of the contract because it was cheaper and EE would not match the price. I dont think with Fibre that people get many problems unlike with low speed normal broadband on copper wire.

Can anyone tell me how to find out how long my talktalk broadband contract has to run? Despite googling several answers, I still can't find the info within my bill details. It might be that it's already ended and I'm now on the rolling contract?

In your account on the billing page there is a tab which I think say's my upgrades, if you go into that I'm sure there is another tab that says renew contract.If you click on that and it says that you can renew then you are out of contract.The only problem is if you are still in contract it doesn't tell you how long you have left.

Can anyone tell me how to find out how long my talktalk broadband contract has to run? Despite googling several answers, I still can't find the info within my bill details. It might be that it's already ended and I'm now on the rolling contract?

Have you got your bank statements, you could look at them and count how many payments you have made.

On the renew contract tab, its just an advert for 24mth broadband at £23.95.

Earlier an online rep. offered me £23.95/18mth.

Good idea about the payments but I've been with them years now, however I've found in my folder that I started the last plan 6/12/16 18mth so it looks like I'm now on a rolling contract. In April I was paying £23 + free 200min sim card, now its £27 + £3 for simm. Not had any issues though, but was looking at this Fon thing.

Not had any issues though

Except all your personal details being leaked in a massive hack

In your account on the billing page there is a tab which I think say's my upgrades, if you go into that I'm sure there is another tab that says renew contract.If you click on that and it says that you can renew then you are out of contract.The only problem is if you are still in contract it doesn't tell you how long you have left.

Except all your personal details being leaked in a massive hack

I believe I was one that wasn't affected; we all run that risk when we entrust our personal details to online companies.