Prices for taxi to Windsor Marriott Hotel. (near Legoland) and back

Probably cheaper and quicker to get a train to London and then another one or a taxi out to Windsor (possibly via Heathrow)?

take a plane a lot cheaper £100 one way

someone on facebook 200 pounds all in

plus the cost of a overnight stay for the taxi driver :o

:confused: why?

Probably cheaper and quicker to get a train to London and then another one or a taxi out to Windsor (possibly via Heathrow)?

Possibly cheaper, but still doesn't answer the OP

taxi to Windsor Marriott from London stations? I wouldn't like to guess that price, but I'd make a rough stab at 'a lot'

Also not necessarily quicker. You missed out, own house to train station (and the cost of that).

I bet I could drive it more quickly (more often) in my car, regardless of above journey time from Lucas house to station - which essentially what a taxi journey would be.

take a plane a lot cheaper £100 one way

There is a runway near LUCAS house? Runways everywhere these days (apart from Sheffield:))

**cough cough sold off for a quid :gag::|**

-

The answer is £170 each way. from a large reputable company.

If price isn't an option and you want door to door, then that is what it would cost. Like all these threads though, people discuss alternatives without answering the question that the OP has asked... which wasn't 'give me some costs for different travel options for Windsor Marriot'.

Please visit our website http://www.firstclasstraveluk.com or contact us on 01142686668

We are a Sheffield licensed company and have a fleet of executive vehicles. All of our vehicles and chauffeurs are licences by Sheffield Council and are trained by 'The British Chauffeurs Gild'

The cost of travel would be £200 each way and you are guaranteed a fantastic service