RIP Joe Cocker 22/12/2014

Rest in peace Joe. You gave so much pleasure to so many people.

RIP Joe Cocker.

My mum loved the guy and today would have been her birthday. Hopefully, they have ended up in the same place.

To say you will be missed is an understatement. RIP.

Edited by Shabbas

Used to hang around with schoolmates & a group called Johnny Hawk & the Falcons, 1962. Met Joe walking down Northfield Road, midnight on Christmas Eve. A load of us, including Jack, Ray, Sean & Pauline. I remember him later on at the Arbourthorne on Thursday nights (Vance Arnold and the Avengers). That intro music! Joe's voice.. Now you've joined the rest of the Stars, Joe. God Bless - You'll get by with a little help from your friends.

Well worth a look when you have a couple of hours to spare. Beautifully filmed in HD.

I saw him at the Arbourthorne Hotel in the late 60s. Lots of good local groups (As they were called then) around then. Those really were the days.

RIP Joe.

I first saw you as Vance Arnold and the Avengers at the Monsal Head Hotel in about 1964 (ish). Top man, I never stopped listening to your music, for which I thank you.

Saw Joe way back in the sixties. One of the best live acts ever. Thanks for the memories Joe. RIP.