Wedding photographer & Soul band required

Hi,

We are looking for a wedding photographer for Nov 2015 at Wortley Hall. Would like a photographer who has photographed here before where we can just have all images on a disc from guests arriving to before the wedding breakfast. Price budget is max £350. Any suggestions pls?

Also looking for a wedding band for a couple of hours in the evening as we already have a dj. To perform soul 60's music, Aretha, Otis etc and also a little modern music in the likes of ed sheeran, paolo nutini etc. Max budget is £500.

Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you

I suggest you have the budgets the wrong way around (and probably not enough), the band will be with you for a couple of hours, your photographs are memories for ever.

Think about it!

Best wishes for your wedding and a happy life together.

Hiya,

You need to clear your messages I cant send you a PM.

I can do you 2 hours of pro photography and all your images edited on USB in colour and black/white for £350.. I normally charge £499 but November is off season to me.

I have been shooting weddings at Wortley Hall for the last 19 years.

Regards

Lisa

We can do your wedding pictures for you - we live not a million miles from Wortley Hall - we start at £175 for two photographers supplying a CD of high resolution images. Check out our website

http://www.robstroudphotos.weebly.com