Asian gang targeting young sheffield United fans

Young Blades WARNING

Just want to let all Blades with young un’s to be aware. Before and after the last 2 home games some kids have been attack by a gang of Asian’s calling themselves The Top Corner Gang on the junction of London Rd/Chesterfield/Abbeydale Rd) This gang are picking off kids getting on/off the buses and are targeting easy pray, some of their victims being as young as 11 years old.

It is just a warning I did not put it up for the racist card to be waved in my face....

This thread may be better off locked

Googled "The Top Corner Gang" and the only reference is this thread.

---------- Post added 20-12-2014 at 13:06 ----------

It is just a warning I did not put it up for the racist card to be waved in my face....

No one did..:suspect:

Googled "The Top Corner Gang" and the only reference is this thread.

---------- Post added 20-12-2014 at 13:06 ----------

No one did..:suspect:

Someone will.

Who told you? Some drunk in a pub?

Is this the same 'gang' that have been causing havoc on Abbeydale Road for the past few weeks?

Is this the same 'gang' that have been causing havoc on Abbeydale Road for the past few weeks?

I dont know about that incident put I do know one of the young victims of the "top corner crew" is still very distressed, the parents reported it to the police but don't know what they have done.

As you've posted stuff like....

Dont worry we aren't all like on here! Islam loving hippies!

....we can assume you're a far-right stirrer.

Does anyone have any reference to this story? Would have thought there would be if "havoc" is being caused.

Sounds like those stories where parents get hysterical about eastern European looking people driving round in vans getting hysterical

There is then panic because some fool has got their wires crossed.

Edited by kirkbylad

Is this the same bunch of plastic wannabee Gangsta pricks who hang about around the Rude shipyard ?