Is veda bread available in Sheffield?

Does anyone know of any shops or baker who supply veda bread in Sheffield?

A work mate reckons that no one will supply it as it is only available in Ireland and I have not seen any but just wondered if anyone else knew?

Blimey, don't you just live and learn? I can't answer the question, but googled Veda, there are recipes to make it. Might try it sometime in the breadmaker.

I made some yesterday but sadly left it to cook too long and whilst it didnt burn it did turn dark on one side.

Why didn't I think about using mysupermarket for looking, It's very useful to find where the bargains are, especially at this time of year stocking up on beer for Christmas and the new year. I don't remember seeing any veda bread in the supermarkets mentioned though and when I have asked shop assistants they look at me like I've been taking some dodgy substances and watching yellow submarine over and over again :hihi:

just exactly what is it? carnt be just Malt Loaf.

Aldi do some Irish foodstuffs, they may do this bread

I got a delivery of Veda bread and Nambarrie teabags today as my folks have come over Norn Iron today.

Never see Veda in any Sheffield shops.