Clun street & Road Pitsmoor

Anyone used to live there 1960s, would be interesting to know what happened to the people i knew then. Did you live there.

Hi

I live on Clun Street with my parents between 1962 and 1967

i lived there in around 63 /64. what number house did u live at. we lived about the fourth house up just around the corner from robin hood pub.iwas very little then about 3 or 4 . but can remember the area very well.

my name was carole little lass with blonde hair.lived with my mum and grandma.

I remeber your house being demolished.

I lived just over the brow of the hill on the right hand side as you look towards Sutherland Road, we movede in 1967 to Pye Bank but I clearly remember demolition of all the terraces from the Robin Hood to where the top of the hill started

We moved to attercliffe when we moved from pitsmoor,do u remember house at top of clun st there was a women who had a load of kids who lived there.Do you remember anyone called francis and dean who lived opposite side of clun st around halfway up, i cant remember their second name.

My mum lived on Clun Road, in the early 60s with her mum, dad and brother. I'm guessing up to around the time she married my dad in 1965, because my dad also mentions going there.

my mum knew a lot of people around that area,does anyone know the gregg family.I think my mum was mates with one of them,she had two teenage daughters.Cant remember their names. Does anyone out there heard of a mrs sharrock an old lady who lived on sutherland rd. She lived opposite the rec in a yard with about four houses in it.Thre was someone called little doris who lived in the yard.She used to walk round on crutches all the time,you used to see her round sheffield city centre a lot in the seventies.

I lived on Clun road which I believe was further up from Clun street with my family when I was a nipper from the early 60´s to the clearances in the 70´s.Our family name is Elliott which was also the name of the family next door they had five kids and we were three brothers a bit of a clan really.

I lived on Clun road which I believe was further up from Clun street with my family when I was a nipper from the early 60´s to the clearances in the 70´s.Our family name is Elliott which was also the name of the family next door they had five kids and we were three brothers a bit of a clan really.

Hya zigzag

when you moved from clun street , did you move to Skelton Drive or Skelton Close at Woodhouse and do they call you dad TERRY and your mother VAL.

Did your dad work at Tinsley Wire. please reply.

julie and keith skelton.

bluebird62

Hello zigzag

i have written on the other posting but here i have written the same again.-

#Hi zigzag,

As your mothers family and my husbands mother was called Summerhayes keith has been trying to think who you are, do they call your parents VAL & TERRY @ Beighton back of Rothervalley park. If so are you Craig or the other son who sang "feed the birds , tuppence yer bag" [sorry but the name slips my memory for a moment]

thankyou

keith. [Val Summerhayes cousin]

Born 3 court 1 Clun St 1952 :)