Help with Holly Wreaths

Please can anyone suggest the best place to buy Holly Wreaths local to S6 or S9.Need 5 for various relatives graves.The lady I usually get them from is ill so this year I have to go elsewhere and I am out of practice sourcing and shopping around etc.Any help would be greatly appreciated.Thank you in advance.

I have not seen any fresh holly wreaths for sale this year in the shops. I have seen fresh pine/fir ones in Lidl, Aldi, and Tesco Express, decorated with various things - all priced around £4-£6. Aldi also had the little Christmas trees - my relatives have put these on family graves before and they have lasted a long time, especially if you can actually plant them in soil at the grave. I did think these were a little overpriced though at the £7 mark, because they were only very small. I'm sure you'd get them more competitively priced elsewhere.

Edited by Mr Bloom

Cheers.Trawled the supermarkets and diy centres last night but everything was artificial.Saw a street trader in Barnsley last week so going to find time to visit him.Thanks for your help.

Im sure they have some at Edwards greengrocers on Sicey Avenue in Firth Park. I dont know how much they are, but theyre usually nice quality (my mum buys them from there)

0114 249 0778

K Edwards

Greengrocers

Edited by nikki-red

I bought a fresh Holly Wreath from 'Halls Fruit & Veg Shop ' at the entrance of Hoyland Market on Tuesday ....It was £6:50 and well worth it :)

Try the flower shop oposite Handworth Post Office on Handsworth Road - thare are two next door to each other, I bought a couple of holly wreaths from the one on the left two days ago. Merry Christmas :thumbsup:

the sandwich shop on herries road up near Tesco have them

Thanks to everyone for your help.Managed to get out of work and found some in Hillsborough.After 10 years of just picking them up I couldn't think where to start looking for them.So used to browsing and clicking.Time to get back into the real world.Thanks again.

I had my wreath stolen Tuesday night. I live at Sheffield Lane Top. Quite disgusted to be honest. When I announced it at work all I got was a round of laughter :rolleyes: