Apple Ipad air 2?

Someone has to say it... Don't get an iPad. Get a high-end Samsung tablet instead and it will do soooo much more.

Someone has to say it... Don't get an iPad. Get a high-end Samsung tablet instead and it will do soooo much more.

Surely that entirely depends on what you want to do with it?

None of the apps I use on the iPad are available for Android, which would make buying a Samsung tablet a complete waste of money for me - it doing soooo much less.

Roughly translated as "I've not tried android and therefore don't know what I'm missing". Anything you can do on an iOS device you can do on an Android device but with Android you can do things that you can't do on Apple.

When my iPad goes I will be looking elsewhere the tablet has been fine a really good thing but Apple are slowly making it unusable,great tablet awful company.

Roughly translated as "I've not tried android and therefore don't know what I'm missing". Anything you can do on an iOS device you can do on an Android device but with Android you can do things that you can't do on Apple.

You can only run the apps for the specific OS's. If I need to use an app that exists only for iOS, it doesn't matter how many times I tried android, it still means that only an iPad will actually be useful to me.

Surely that entirely depends on what you want to do with it?

None of the apps I use on the iPad are available for Android, which would make buying a Samsung tablet a complete waste of money for me - it doing soooo much less.

Yeah, me too... Using an android phone, but I have apos on the iPad that aren't on android, or at least not in the same capacity or as good or stable...

Show us where you can download Garageband for Android?

Pixelmator?

Facetime?

Sure there are alternatives, but no where near the quality.

The difference in quality kids apps is ridiculous. There are just so many more for iPads.

Wow sorry I didn't realize so many people commented.

This is what is confusing me people are saying apple products are only sold at one price.. well take these two

http://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/computing/ipad-tablets-and-ereaders/apple-ipad/apple-ipad-mini-2-128-gb-silver-21398586-pdt.html ------> £349

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/1469451.htm ---------> £399

?

Wow sorry I didn't realize so many people commented.

This is what is confusing me people are saying apple products are only sold at one price.. well take these two

http://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/computing/ipad-tablets-and-ereaders/apple-ipad/apple-ipad-mini-2-128-gb-silver-21398586-pdt.html ------> £349

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/1469451.htm ---------> £399

?

Old stock; Apple don't sell a 64 Gb or 128 Gb Mini 2 anymore so the price fixing is relaxed.