Dog overnight - S7 or near?

We're having a new years eve party and would like our border terrier not to have to suffer the stress of lots of people going in and out etc. Does anyone know an overnight dog boarder we could ask? We're in Nether Edge, so somewhere nearby would be good.

Doesn't your dog use a crate as a bed? Couldn't you play with the dog until the party starts then leave it in its bed (crate) in room away from the party to go to sleep? You could let it have a walk round the garden before you went to bed.

I know our dogs prefer to be in their own environment rather than away from home. The old one that has now passed away used to go to his crate as a place of security. We used to cover it around bonfire night as his 'safe' place to be and sleep until all was quiet again.

Just a backup idea if you can't get the boarding sorted.

She's just down the road from us and is full on NYE

Hiya I own Pampered Pets in Rotherham and we have a couple of spaces left for new years eve with pick up late afternoon new years day. We're in the lovely area of moorgate just 5mins from the hospital. For more info please call us on 07751438751 or have a look on our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/pamperedpetsrotherham

We are of course fully licensed and insured and have excellent reviews.

Cheers :) xx

I am thinking of leaving my dog with Bed and Biscuits at Nether Edge has anyone used this boarding home before I would be interested to know.

Thanks

Pipsmum

I used bed and biscuits last year for my little jack russell girl, and she seemed to have had a great time there, the lady who runs it seemed really nice.

Thankyou for your reply

Pipsmum:roll: