Allotment in rotherham

Has anyone got an allotment for rent in rotherham that is suitable for keeping chickens on? Maybe something a bit overgrown that chickens could clear? Would love some but cant keep them on my garden as I run a doggy daycare business from my home and the dogs would likely eat them haha! Looking for as close to moorgate as possible. Cheers

You can't keep chickens on long grass they will get compacted crops and die. I only had a few bits of rough grass that would spring up after mowing our paddock but I lost two chickens to compacted crops.

There are allotments near Clifton Park but not good for chickens. My brother used to keep them but they kept getting the coops vandalised or stolen. He only kept gingery hybrids which only cost £5 per bird so no real temptation to thieves.

I had an allotment at clifton for 4 years and didnt have any issues at all. Good site in my opinion.